PDA

View Full Version : Hello all nissan 4x4ers

Big John
14th October 2010, 11:13 PM
Hi guys just a few words saying hello and thanks for this site

Finly Owner
14th October 2010, 11:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House John. Tell us a little about you and your rig and where you are. Good advice,people, and stuf including fun here. Join in on any thread any time

Tim

DX grunt
14th October 2010, 11:38 PM
G'day John

Welcome to the forum. You'll find lotsa great things on here to read and talk about.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

Big John
15th October 2010, 01:23 AM
Thankyou Ross and Tim for the welcome first of all.
Now a bit about the Dentist (my boat is called the Tooth Fairy, the dentist pulls out the tooth fairy, don't blame me I didn't name either of them), it is a 1994 patrol wagon with a TD 42 and a 5 speed manual. I live in Mandurah currently but am in the process of relocating to Albany W.A. I purchased the patrol for the purpose of launching my boat and beach fishing. The only additions I have made to it is a good stereo chuncky tyres and some spotlights. It is the first 4x4 that I have owned and I am still feeling her out and what she can do and apart from causing some minor anxiety attacks for my partner she has not let me down and has done everything I have tried of her

Maxhead
15th October 2010, 06:47 AM
G'Day Big John, welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
15th October 2010, 07:45 AM
G'day John, again.

I'm from Gnowangerup, which is about 130k north of Albany - neighbours. lol Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up, if I'm not transferred beforehand.

Take care

Ross
DX grunt

AB
15th October 2010, 07:46 AM
Welcome to the forum Big John, feel free to ask anything mate and join in the conversations.

patch697
15th October 2010, 08:40 AM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum.

Woof
15th October 2010, 07:08 PM
Welcome Big John, another one from Mandurah:cool:, enjoy the forum mate

Finly Owner
15th October 2010, 09:53 PM
your lucky you can get the missus in the troll when doing tuff stuff. Mine don't wanna know about it ever.LOL

Big John
26th October 2010, 09:05 AM
I am very lucky not only does my lady like to get out and about , she was instrumental in helping me get the Patrol, many thanks to a wonderfull lady