PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Salai
14th October 2010, 08:31 PM
My name is Salai.
I found something interesting on your forum, but the rule of two posts to see attachement is ridicule.

AB
14th October 2010, 08:36 PM
Why is it "ridicule" Salai???

A lot of people here have worked hard to get this the way it is and all they ask is to post some information about the members who sign up to get the manuals and amazing source of knowledgable Patrol owners.

2 minutes out of your life to take months of other peoples hard work is not too much to ask is it mate?

Woof
14th October 2010, 08:45 PM
Salai, with an attitude like that you will really get a lot of assistance...........NOT

patch697
14th October 2010, 08:54 PM
Doggy do your stuff..........lololololol

AB
14th October 2010, 09:01 PM
Yeah I dont mind Doggie, heres your first one if you want....lol

Woof
14th October 2010, 09:37 PM
I am sure that Salai will realise his mistake and put up a proper introduction, come on mate please don't let me down.

Finly Owner
14th October 2010, 10:06 PM
Well my 20 cents buys me space to say this:

If the two post rule is that bad, find info with as much reliability as ours elsewhere. While finding it there, I hope you find the friendly ongoing reliable answers and advice as well. We are number one on google for a reason!

Your number one post would have been a small introduction of yourself and vehicle, number two only had to be a thank you to the welcomes you would have received.

Considering the volumes of workshop manuals available here, cheap price to pay, alas, I fear at momement that may not be.

Finly Owner
14th October 2010, 10:07 PM
Sorry fellow members.

Maxhead
15th October 2010, 06:43 AM
:sterb003::sterb003::sterb003::sterb003::sterb003:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

patch697
15th October 2010, 08:59 AM
Well my 20 cents buys me space to say this:

If the two post rule is that bad, find info with as much reliability as ours elsewhere. While finding it there, I hope you find the friendly ongoing reliable answers and advice as well. We are number one on google for a reason!

Your number one post would have been a small introduction of yourself and vehicle, number two only had to be a thank you to the welcomes you would have received.

Considering the volumes of workshop manuals available here, cheap price to pay, alas, I fear at momement that may not be.

Bloody well said Tim & considering how much effort is made by all the members here to make our new members feel welcome & right at home on this forum this post is nothing short of an insult to all that make this forum what it is.

But that being said it take all kinds to make the world go around & there are other forums out there that im sure this member will find more to his liking & if he wants to participate in this forum im sure all the reply's he's received here will give him a real good idea on how this forum operates & what will be expected of him.

Chops
15th October 2010, 02:09 PM
Comments like that just make my hours of sorting and uploading more precious and worthwhile.

NissanGQ4.2
15th October 2010, 07:57 PM
can we have a thanx 4 nothing button AB, right next to the thanx 1 will do *L*

AB
15th October 2010, 08:10 PM
can we have a thanx 4 nothing button AB, right next to the thanx 1 will do *L*

I like your thinking mate!

Finly Owner
15th October 2010, 09:47 PM
Well wait till he comes back and finds he now needs 25 posts.

Woof
15th October 2010, 11:54 PM
Well wait till he comes back and finds he now needs 25 posts.

Our old mate Salai has done his 2 posts (4 actually) and probably got everything that he wanted, we may not ever hear from him again and the sad thing is I was getting quite attached to him.............oh well there are probably more out there:rolleyes::rolleyes:

patch697
16th October 2010, 09:48 AM
Our old mate Salai has done his 2 posts (4 actually) and probably got everything that he wanted, we may not ever hear from him again and the sad thing is I was getting quite attached to him.............oh well there are probably more out there:rolleyes::rolleyes:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH............................. Sick em Doggy