PDA

View Full Version : Ahoy hoy

Outrage
11th July 2012, 02:44 PM
Hi, names Matt, joined end of last year, use the forum a few times for info, figured I'd finally say hi. (Pretty quiet at work for now)

Own a 2000 4.5L GU. Bought it a few yrs ago, was set up for touring (long range tank, uhf, 2" springs/shocks, drawer system, bullbar/lights and winch.

Tackle the medium to hard tracks of vic, so put a snorkel and some decent rubber (now 33" procomps) on it, also set up a dual battery system and put a fridge in the back. (plenty more to do of course :))

Member of 4x4earth if anyone has heard of it, and a split off forum from there, fireline 4x4.

Seen a few places with trips to Bunyip, Neerim, Wombat/Lerderderg, around Mansfield, Mansfield to Licola, Dargo area.

Some big trips have been a base camp for a few days at Talbotville, then making a moving camp from there to the Murray via Davies Plain with a day trip to Kosciuszko, then back home over Pinnibar. Another was starting at Orbost going up the Deddick Trail up to McFarlanes Tk. And another was Base camp up the top of Buffalo, day trip to Hotham and Blue Rag, then make our way to Mansfield via Craigs Hut and play around the Skipworth reserve area.

Had some good times and while I have some spare time shall check out this forum a bit more.

Cheers

AB
11th July 2012, 02:53 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, good to have you on board!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Winnie
11th July 2012, 02:59 PM
G'day mate you've joined a great forum that's for sure. Would be great to see some photos from some of your trips, sounds like you've had some great ones!

threedogs
11th July 2012, 03:01 PM
Welcome Matt, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here great bunch of people, ask away.

aussiemale
11th July 2012, 05:30 PM
Welcome mate, heaps of knowledge and advice here if needed, have fun

MEGOMONSTER
11th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Maxhead
11th July 2012, 07:08 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Finly Owner
11th July 2012, 08:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Outrage

Tim

Bigrig
11th July 2012, 09:01 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
12th July 2012, 11:30 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

White Elephant
13th July 2012, 04:04 PM
G'day and welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Outrage
17th July 2012, 11:14 AM
Cheers guys, shall put some photo's up in the next few days from some of my trips.

gumnut
17th July 2012, 01:42 PM
Hi Matt, welcome back
bill

wildgu6
17th July 2012, 06:08 PM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of ideas, advice, adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

xerat
18th July 2012, 09:52 AM