PDA

View Full Version : Mornin!

Pup Patrol
8th July 2012, 11:45 AM
Hi All,

Just signed up having read posts on here for ref many times. Sadly my faithful '96 GQ was written off a couple of weeks ago. Just got a 2006 3.0 GU DX yesterday, so nice blank canvas to work with, looking foward to slowly getting kitted out again.

threedogs
8th July 2012, 11:47 AM
Welcome mate, sure you'll find plenty of info here, enjoy and ask what you want, someone WILL have an answer

wildgu6
8th July 2012, 11:49 AM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

growler2058
8th July 2012, 11:51 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

DX grunt
8th July 2012, 12:37 PM
G'day mate.

Welcome to the forum. There's a few members from up your way on here.

Take care out there.

Rossco

MEGOMONSTER
8th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Maxhead
8th July 2012, 08:12 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

timbar
9th July 2012, 06:08 AM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

Stick Around this is an Awesome site ......... You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

AB
9th July 2012, 09:54 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

White Elephant
9th July 2012, 02:09 PM
G'day and Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Dhuck
9th July 2012, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

mtnranges
9th July 2012, 06:04 PM
Welcome mate. This forum is full of great info!! GU certainly are popular around here. Nice looking wagons though.

Finly Owner
9th July 2012, 10:49 PM
Hi All,

Just signed up having read posts on here for ref many times. Sadly my faithful '96 GQ was written off a couple of weeks ago. Just got a 2006 3.0 GU DX yesterday, so nice blank canvas to work with, looking foward to slowly getting kitted out again.
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House.

Tim

Marshallleo
10th July 2012, 12:59 PM
good luck and welcome !

eliurquhart
10th July 2012, 02:22 PM
Hey Mate, welcome on, great place to get your questions, experiences and tips heard!
Enjoy

Pup Patrol
11th July 2012, 08:19 AM
Thanks for all the welcomes! We'll be using this pretty much daily I think, planning, adding, playing. Just got to work out what is now top of the list for immediate add on - snorkel, dual battery or drawer system... !

Winnie
11th July 2012, 08:41 AM
Hi All,

G'day mate, sad news about your GQ, but why did you take such a drastic step backwards into a GU!?

Pup Patrol
11th July 2012, 09:41 AM
G'day mate, sad news about your GQ, but why did you take such a drastic step backwards into a GU!?

Ha Ha, Yes I know, the old GU debate...The old Pup was getting on a bit and costing us mechanically (neither my husband or I are particulary good home mechanics - but willing to learn!) We were going t look at a newer Patrol over the next 2 years and keep the GQ to spend time working on, but the accident forced our hand - and finding a replacement 4.2 in FNQ when you don't have time on your hands proved challenging. Ideally I'd have one of each!! and then some.
- am enjoying the fuel economy and lack of rattles and squeaks in the GU though lol.

Bigrig
11th July 2012, 09:03 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!