PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Old Wal to all you wise patrollers

Old Wal
6th July 2012, 11:34 PM
Old Wal here. Just joined up. Been involved in 4WD for 30+ yrs (until recently exclusively driven that OTHER brand ) but saw the light a few years ago and bought a Patrol. Mine is a 2003 4.2T intercooled Dx Coil/Leaf ute.Some stuff done - 3" dump pipe/exhaust/unifilter combination. Custom canopy, 75ltr under tray water tank, 300mm chassis extension , TJM winch bar ( no winch - yet! ). More to come.
Really enjoy the forum - when my dodgy internet connection will allow - Julia says she will fix it for me in about 3yrs. Learnt plenty already so thanks to all for the forum.

growler2058
6th July 2012, 11:59 PM
G'day Wal welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?pyzj11
Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

Finly Owner
7th July 2012, 12:01 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Old Wal

Tim

wildgu6
7th July 2012, 12:05 AM
G'day & welcome aboard Wal
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Bet you got plenty of stories to share to, Hang around buddy and jump in where ever you feel the urge

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

threedogs
7th July 2012, 07:35 AM
Welcome Wal, you'll find all your answers here, you can list your truck mods by hitting settings in top right hand corner and edit your signature.

AB
7th July 2012, 07:41 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions!

Maxhead
7th July 2012, 11:13 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

MC97GQ
7th July 2012, 03:15 PM
G'Day Wal,

Welcome to the forum, you won't find a better bunch of blokes anywhere on the web.

Mark

Old Wal
7th July 2012, 08:50 PM
G'Day all ,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Old Wal
7th July 2012, 09:00 PM
Thanks wild98 ( Pete ).
Like most I have few stories. You know the kind - white knuckles , why did I decide to go up here , down there and through that ? I have also used plenty of " alternative " ( chicken ) tracks in the interests of truck preservation - the reality is that I need my truck the next day, the day after etc. As someone said " broken trucks can't earn the buck$ ". 3 things that I have learnt the hard way are 1. How little I really know , 2. That my expectations at times exceed my abilities and 3. That I'd rather ask a dumb question than fix a stupid mistake.
Thanks again , Wal

the ferret
7th July 2012, 09:04 PM
Good onya old Wal, so if you've been 4 wheeli'n fer over 30 years you must know a bit.
Time to share mate, as we do on here, welcome.
Cheers, the ferret.

MEGOMONSTER
7th July 2012, 10:22 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

deekay
8th July 2012, 09:50 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

timbar
9th July 2012, 06:19 AM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

Stick Around this is an Awesome site ......... You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

White Elephant
9th July 2012, 02:13 PM
G'day Wal and Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

2TROLLFAM
9th July 2012, 03:41 PM
WELCOME to the forum!! Hope you enjoy trolling through the threads – there’s heaps here to learn & enjoy. Besides that everyone here is friendly and always ready to offer advice etc. . . ☺

Dhuck
9th July 2012, 05:53 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Marshallleo
10th July 2012, 05:05 PM
welcome to the forum you will surely find the info you need on here!