PDA

View Full Version : New member (usual story, need the service manual :)

GQSWB
6th July 2012, 03:51 AM
Hi everyone, im a new GQ swb owner from the central coast, ive used the forum for info a few times and found it extreamly helpful and after finding out about the 25 posts needed for the manual i actually got of my ass n joined.
Ive only had the truck for a bit over a week but its got the usual mods, 3inch lift, 1 inch body lift, 33s, straight gas..
Havent had a decent drive in it yet, the inner axle seal went on the trip home from where i bought it :( which ill hopefully fix fri or sat depending if i can hit 25 posts in time... apart from that i really like the truck n i think its safe to say im now a patrol convert :)

Anyway its 3;15am fri morn n ive got 24 more posts to do before lunch today
Cya around the forum

GQSWB
6th July 2012, 05:15 AM
damn 25 posts is a lotharderthan it seems :) but thats one less

GQSWB
6th July 2012, 05:16 AM
7 hours to go

AB
6th July 2012, 07:04 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, hope you come back and join in the conversations....

TUR7LE
6th July 2012, 07:20 AM
Welcome to the forum there is a great bunch of blokes here with lots of info enjoy

Winnie
6th July 2012, 07:24 AM
Hey mate I originally only joined for the manuals too. Then I realised what a great forum it is and stuck around! There is much more information on the forum than in any manual trust me on that one.

Tappa tappa

Dhuck
6th July 2012, 07:28 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

TimGU
6th July 2012, 07:33 AM
Welcome aboard

macca
6th July 2012, 07:37 AM
Welcome, good luck with the repairs mate

Simmoevo
6th July 2012, 08:19 AM
Hehe me too. Will still stick around though.

growler2058
6th July 2012, 09:29 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

deekay
6th July 2012, 09:46 AM
Welcome aboard mate.

Simmoevo
6th July 2012, 11:54 AM
Ive been on here a while but never posted. Biting me back now as i need the manual

MEGOMONSTER
6th July 2012, 12:57 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

GQSWB
6th July 2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Fantastic forum, i havent been thru all the gq section yet but comming bloody close :)
Really glad i joined now (but have used the forum since i got my gq) and i have to say the 25 post thing is a great idea, that sevice manual is pure gold and way to good to give away to just anyone.

Anyway looks like were doing the swivel hubs n axles tomoz so hopefully i get to drive it sunday, then i can find out what else is dodgy on it lol Nah the truck looks in good nick so shouldnt have anymore problems.
Chat later everyone

AB
6th July 2012, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
Fantastic forum, i havent been thru all the gq section yet but comming bloody close :)
Really glad i joined now (but have used the forum since i got my gq) and i have to say the 25 post thing is a great idea, that sevice manual is pure gold and way to good to give away to just anyone.

Anyway looks like were doing the swivel hubs n axles tomoz so hopefully i get to drive it sunday, then i can find out what else is dodgy on it lol Nah the truck looks in good nick so shouldnt have anymore problems.
Chat later everyone

Good stuff mate, let us know how you go....

Finly Owner
6th July 2012, 10:18 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House

Tim

Maxhead
7th July 2012, 11:15 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
8th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Hey mate I originally only joined for the manuals too. Then I realised what a great forum it is and stuck around! There is much more information on the forum than in any manual trust me on that one.

Tappa tappa

Well said Kris agreed its more than manuals its a community or a reallllly big extended family.
Welcome GQSWB, hope you enjoy it beyond the manual mate, Top bunch of blokes and gals.

Cheers Pete

SMFPickles
9th July 2012, 03:43 AM
hey im researching the manuals to decide upon land rover or nissan patrol, looking at 2009 y61 with 4.8 petrol

timbar
9th July 2012, 05:56 AM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

Stick Around this is an Awesome site ......... You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

2TROLLFAM
9th July 2012, 03:40 PM
WELCOME to the forum!! Hope you enjoy trolling through the threads – there’s heaps here to learn & enjoy. Besides that everyone here is friendly and always ready to offer advice etc. . . ☺

threedogs
9th July 2012, 03:59 PM
Welcome mate, hang around, join in great bunch here, plenty of info too

Marshallleo
10th July 2012, 12:46 PM
welcome champ!

eliurquhart
10th July 2012, 02:12 PM
Hey bro welcome, Im on the same trip but found that there's a lot more going on here than just service manuals, great place to meet some like minded cruisy people.
Go exploring, see what you can find

Marshallleo
10th July 2012, 04:59 PM
welcome to the forum you will surely find the info you need on here!