PDA

View Full Version : Kiaora aussie's bringing the kiwi safari to WA!

eliurquhart
3rd July 2012, 08:01 PM
Hey guys and gals, just like to introduce myself.
My name is Eli, Im from NZ originally and live and work in WA. Have been over here for four years and my brother in law is a Patrol Fan so naturally being a bit off center I decided to buy a patrol instead of a cruiser. I have just bought a Safari which I had always seen in NZ and wanted but they're pretty dear over there. But now a have a ripper, 4.2diesel, an alleged 150,000km on the clock but seeing that the trip odo is busted and its a Jap import.....well its an easy puzzle to solve.
But, shes clean, has a 2' lift on kingsprings and pedders, 5 spanking new BFGood AT which do her justice, pumping sound system, PTO winch on wire, Cage, moon roof for those extra tall people, Navra Spotties, CB and front and rear ARB lockers. Ready for action. Actually went out actioning and busted the clutch somewhere between the pedal and the slave.
Thanks for reading, I hope your well and will enjoy the Aussie country side in ease, comfort and confidence with this girl. See you out there
Eli

AB
3rd July 2012, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, it looks in good nick from the photo and the most reliable engine around so you can't go around regardless of the km's.

Even add another 150k to the clock you still have a good find.

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2012, 08:53 PM
Welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay nice looking rig

Dhuck
3rd July 2012, 08:56 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

threedogs
3rd July 2012, 09:22 PM
Yo Cuz welcome, great looking truck, check speedo numbers if straight line its ok, if numbers are wavy its been turned back, enjoy the forum look forward to more pics

Grahame
3rd July 2012, 11:05 PM
nice ride! gotta get me some of those navra spotties!

growler2058
3rd July 2012, 11:07 PM
G'day Eli welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5exg41
Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

eliurquhart
4th July 2012, 02:50 AM
cheers Fellas, its a friendly place around here :)

Maxhead
4th July 2012, 06:26 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate