PDA

View Full Version : Two thumbs up for threedogs

Boagie
2nd July 2012, 11:28 PM
Just a quick shout out to say thanks to threedogs....just asked a q&a about a hid set up and he told me everything i needed to know within 10 mins..inc how to fit and then said p.m him if i get stuck!!I know this forum is full of good blokes ,so i am just writing to say cheers ..and lets keep helpin each other when we can!!!!!

growler2058
2nd July 2012, 11:31 PM
Good ya hear positive feedback
Onya Three Dogs

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ko1vlz
Tap, Tap.......Who's there?

MEGOMONSTER
3rd July 2012, 06:44 AM
Onya 3dogs.
That's why this is the best forum on the web.

macca
3rd July 2012, 07:16 AM
Good ya hear positive feedback
Onya Three Dogs

x2 from me as well

threedogs
3rd July 2012, 10:51 AM
Thanks Mate, only new to the forum but more than happy to share my thoughts as others have done for me, has to be best bunch of guys on the PLANET

oncedisturbed
3rd July 2012, 10:54 PM
yup hat's off to threedogs, been getting updates for the recovery points on my troll (4.8L) as well, good pics and info :)

megatexture
4th July 2012, 01:15 AM
yea i asked about the recovery points and got a reply with in hrs top stuff mate and i can say they are top quality i fitted them tonight cant wait to use them this weekend im sure there will be a toyota out stuck somewhere!

Stropp
4th July 2012, 12:31 PM
gotta agree mate, i sent him a message last night and after a couple a minutes and a couple of pictures my recovery points are on there way, great service even tho it was the middle of the night over there, cant recomend John enough, thanks for the help mate. cheers Stropp

Maxhead
4th July 2012, 12:58 PM
On ya mate, that's what it's all about...

MC97GQ
7th July 2012, 12:51 AM
Nice work three dogs, but I thought the joke was about two dogs, not two thumbs up:D

threedogs
7th July 2012, 07:25 AM
I have 2 dogs or had 2 dogs a Mastiff cross and a 55kg Doberman, then my eldest moved home with his Blue pitbull staffy, Jack the Dobey hated it with a passion so the staffy stayed inside. sadly had to put Jack down recently. Now I only have 2 dogs like the indian joke, but the user name stayed, miss Jack best one man dog I've ever had. Man needs a dog but thats a new thread for sure.

Finly Owner
7th July 2012, 09:05 PM
ThreeDogs you are only ne but shared some kind words with me. That'sthe true spirit of this forum as you have enveoped since joining us. BRAVO to you. And sorry to hear about Jack.

Tim

threedogs
7th July 2012, 09:37 PM
Yeah thanks, spent $2000 trying to save him but too far gone, he was only 10 thought I had a few more years with him, cancer got him, was holding him at the end, shit I miss him

Finly Owner
7th July 2012, 10:18 PM
Yeah thanks, spent $2000 trying to save him but too far gone, he was only 10 thought I had a few more years with him, cancer got him, was holding him at the end, shit I miss himWe just recently got the chance to go around and say good bye to my brothers dog, strangely enough his name was Jack too. And brother had not taken action with some skin cancers early on. So he had to have him put to sleep after I forced him to take Jack to vet, as I saw he was in pain which my brother had been blind to. So the next day he took hi to vet, and was told best to put himto sleep. So brother asked if he could bring Jack home for a day, to let us all say good bye. I spent about 2 hours just rubbing and hugging that 10 soppy mut. My sister took a great couple of phots of me and him that I will cherish forever. I often offered to adopt Jack but brother kept denying me that oppurtunity. Brother at least had Jack cremated.

I have held two of my own when they had to be putto sleep when to sick to be fixed. Poor Cassie suffered heart failure, I raised her from a tiny black ball of fluff, to beautiful loyal obediant Belguim Shepard. Intelligent unbeliavably. And Bobby, from pound pup to passed off to every member of my family ignored bashed and abused. Till we got him, got to senior years ad become a great companion dog. He got like a doggie dimensia, wobbling everywhere, and uncontrollably turning circles all the time. Got to point of not eating properly and lose of body functions. Was real hard with both these dogs, as they are my kids (cause we don't have any).

So I suppose long wayaround of saying I feel your pain.

Tim

threedogs
7th July 2012, 10:31 PM
I hear you, I'll never be without a dog as a companion, to be honest I think vets play on your emotions. Jack was gone no matter what I did but after seeing him standing in pain cause he couldn't lay down that was enough.
It's a hard decision as you said they're family, but I made that decision hard as it was.It was only a month or so back so still teary talking about him.
Next dog will be female probably a Staffy and her name is going to be Oi.

Finly Owner
7th July 2012, 10:34 PM
I hear you, I'll never be without a dog as a companion, to be honest I think vets play on your emotions. Jack was gone no matter what I did but after seeing him standing in pain cause he couldn't lay down that was enough.
It's a hard decision as you said they're family, but I made that decision hard as it was.It was only a month or so back so still teary talking about him.
Next dog will be female probably a Staffy and her name is going to be Oi.

Will that be like "Oi, what are you doin?" hahahahahahh

Tim

threedogs
7th July 2012, 10:47 PM
Got it in one, catchy name eh, Oi sit, Oi come here, I love it

Finly Owner
7th July 2012, 10:54 PM
Got it in one, catchy name eh, Oi sit, Oi come here, I love itSimple, effectie and better than dog

NissanGQ4.2
8th July 2012, 07:52 AM
I think vets play on your emotions.John, Sorry 2 hear about Jack.

I know Veterinary's charge fortune but very much doubt they play on peoples emotions. Do you know there is a very high suicide rate it the Veterinary industry, and even if they don't do themselves in they usually end up very depressed people.

threedogs
8th July 2012, 08:19 AM
I couldn't be a Vet, It wasn't the $2000 I was grumbling about I was happy to pay that, its the little check ups with all the extras. Vets must wrestle with their emotions every day, I take my hat off to them.