PDA

View Full Version : Wetty's Trol

Wetty
2nd July 2012, 08:29 PM
Hi all.
Went for a trip down the Power Line Track today, man has there been plenty of upgrading going on there, could almost do it in a 2WD! Anyhoo, here's a pic of the Old Girl on a bit of granite, if you look real hard, you can see the GoPro Hero 2 on the roof. I got a bit of footage of me being a wuss, mainly to get the camera angle right and a bit of experimenting.
Cheers
Wetty
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/07/1.jpg

AB
5th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Missed this one...

Good spot for the GoPro too mate, need to invest in one myself one day!!!

Clunk
5th July 2012, 09:24 PM
Must be tackling the tough bits if your staying in 2wd lol........ nice looking trol thought mate

Cbates
6th July 2012, 05:23 PM
Go pros are the way to go! and the mounts are pretty easy to make yourself. looks great mate! is that the suction cup mount on top?

Winnie
6th July 2012, 05:28 PM
When I went to Ken Block at Calder Park they were throwing Go Pros out into the crowd, bloke next to me got one the bastard!
Is that an Ironman bar? Looks pretty good

Wetty
12th July 2012, 09:25 PM
Must be tackling the tough bits if your staying in 2wd lol........ nice looking trol thought mate
Ha ha.........l was on my own so no silly business this time

Go pros are the way to go! and the mounts are pretty easy to make yourself. looks great mate! is that the suction cup mount on top?
It is the "motorsport" version, but l just stuck the extra bits to the front and rear, not that l want to se where l've been, but to watch 'cruisers getting left behind lol

When I went to Ken Block at Calder Park they were throwing Go Pros out into the crowd, bloke next to me got one the bastard!
Is that an Ironman bar? Looks pretty good
Petty you missed out, they are great gadjets, the bar is an ARB sahara bar too btw

Ricardo00
16th July 2012, 09:14 PM
Nice truck, it's surprising what nice bar on the front does for the looks.

Wetty
19th September 2012, 02:14 PM
Just ordered my new Cross Country intercooler. . . . . . now all I need to do is wait the 4 weeks for it to be built. Will post some pics when I install it, can't wait!

Wetty
23rd October 2012, 11:31 PM
Got the new Cross Country intercooler for my wagon on Monday, many thanks to Jon and Chris for building it and keeping me informed of it's progress, not to mention the speed of delivery! What a great piece of kit this thing is, and it only took an hour and a half to fit it. . . . stoked!
Cheers
Andrew

Clunk
24th October 2012, 12:03 AM
Looking good there Wet ty, nice n shiny

Wetty
24th October 2012, 09:37 AM
She's a ripper ain't she? Can't believe how much bigger it is than the original piece of crud that was there before, going for a little drive this morning to see how it performs.

MEGOMONSTER
26th October 2012, 06:04 AM
She's a ripper ain't she? Can't believe how much bigger it is than the original piece of crud that was there before, going for a little drive this morning to see how it performs.

Anything new is always an improvement. Looks great in the bay.

Publicly speaking to a private audience.

threedogs
26th October 2012, 07:41 AM
Nice clean ride, those grow pro's are they the same as those jobs you stick on inside of windshield?

Wetty
26th October 2012, 09:01 PM
Thanks guys, the gopro is fully waterproof to 60mt......great little toy that goes anywhere