PDA

View Full Version : Do this or die

threedogs
1st July 2012, 06:57 PM
Now I have your attention, get your mobile phone out type into new contacts ICE and put the phone number of your wife ,mum, brother who ever, The AMBO's can't get info from you if knocked out, or worse, god forbid it doesn't happen. but they can call ICE and talk to your loved one for medical history etc, ICE is for IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, smartest thing you can do today, cheers

Police and Ambo's know this

lufkin
1st July 2012, 09:29 PM
Had this for years in my phone for my parents numbers and partners. It's amazing though how many people ask me though. Why do you have ICE in front of their names

Bigrig
2nd July 2012, 07:00 AM
Had this for years in my phone for my parents numbers and partners. It's amazing though how many people ask me though. Why do you have ICE in front of their names

X2 for me - but everyone who knows my missus knows why I have ice in front of her name!!! LMFAO

Blacklotusdog
3rd July 2012, 01:45 PM
Big problem i see with this, alot of people now have smart phones with lots of sensitive info on them, so they lock them with a pin or swipe pattern. Means no one can get to your contacts in the first place.

taslucas
3rd July 2012, 02:11 PM
Big problem i see with this, alot of people now have smart phones with lots of sensitive info on them, so they lock them with a pin or swipe pattern. Means no one can get to your contacts in the first place.

Exactly.... That's why I haven't put the ICE numbers in.
I have it on a bit of paper in my wallet

Tap, crackle, pop

Winnie
3rd July 2012, 02:12 PM

That's the problem I'd have.

Winnie
3rd July 2012, 02:16 PM
Exactly.... That's why I haven't put the ICE numbers in.
I have it on a bit of paper in my wallet

Tap, crackle, pop

And there's the solution!

Blacklotusdog
3rd July 2012, 03:38 PM
Simple solution, never thought of that, ill do that tonight i reckon.

threedogs
3rd July 2012, 03:56 PM
Ah well worth a try, beaten by technology again, but have a plan in place

taslucas
3rd July 2012, 04:02 PM
Ah well worth a try, beaten by technology again, but have a plan in place

Lol yeah you've gotta move quick these days!
Good post though threedogs, at least it makes a few people think and yes, make a plan.

Tap, crackle, pop