PDA

View Full Version : Long time listener, first time caller...

mtnranges
28th June 2012, 07:26 PM
Hey Guys/Girls,

Dirty ol' kwi from across the ditch :harhar: I think i've seen the light (time will tell) - sold my trusty old Suzuki Samurai and have brought a 89' Safari. Not in my possession yet but will be come 3:45pm this Saturday :Yahoo!:

Haven't done any serious 4x4ing, mainly just used to get me into my hunting areas and whilst the little Suzuki was fantastic for the tight spots, it lacked in room and comfort!! I've always liked the look of the safaris - so tough!! and Toyota's are ridiculously overpriced here:jawdrop:

Great looking forum and looking forward to becoming apart of it,

Cheers,
Grunta
(Grant)

growler2058
28th June 2012, 07:31 PM
G'day Grant welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, what's that freakin noise?!

taslucas
28th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Gday Grant, Welcome to the forum mate. You wont look back once youre in the patrol!

Bigrig
28th June 2012, 07:44 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

mtnranges
28th June 2012, 07:48 PM
You wont look back once youre in the patrol!

After taking the first one for a test drive, I think my mind was already made up that the ol' suzuki was to be made redundant!

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Finly Owner
28th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Grunta. Which MTNranges do you hng round?

Tim

Dhuck
28th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

mtnranges
29th June 2012, 04:08 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Grunta. Which MTNranges do you hng round?

Tim

Hi Tim,

Just the local ones around where I live - Blenheim, New Zealand. Mainly for hunting, but also to enjoy the fantastic scenery on the tops. not long to go now till I pick up the new weapon. Not looking forward to the bus ride to get there though :( Be worth it :)

Grunta

Maxhead
29th June 2012, 06:13 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
29th June 2012, 08:01 AM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

mtnranges
29th June 2012, 04:23 PM
Cheers guys!

It's funny.....but I find Aussie forums are more friendly and less shit slinging than us Kiwi's. lol I'll try and get involved as much as possible but my knowledge is not so great :(

Yappa Tappa Doo[/QUOTE]

AB
29th June 2012, 04:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

MEGOMONSTER
29th June 2012, 06:00 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

MEGOMONSTER
29th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.