PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

grey ghost
27th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Hi All,
New member looking forward to meeting and getting some helpful advice from people that have been there done that .Owner of a very sad 1981 mq sw base cant bare to get rid of her so im going to give it a go and do her up !wish me luck!..cheers grey ghost

taslucas
27th June 2012, 01:07 PM
Gday mate, welcome to the forum:)

Tap, crackle, pop

growler2058
27th June 2012, 01:12 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here gulls great info and advice

Tap, Tap, Tap, Tap, what's that freakin noise?!

Paul C
27th June 2012, 07:33 PM
Hi Grey Ghost. Yes the MQ's are all getting a bit sad although there is a guy local to where I live that has an 83 in pristine condition. He had it up for sale recently for $15K. No takers but what a nice truck. I had an 85 and it was tough as nails. Unfortunately my oldest took it for a joy ride. Cooked the turbo and knackered the suspension (Jumping it). Loved that truck although I have to say much cheaper to upgrade coils than leafs and too much like hard work to do a SOA conversion. Nice plush ride in the coils too. Looking forward to see pics of the build up in the future.

Bigrig
27th June 2012, 07:35 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
27th June 2012, 07:46 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

NissanGQ4.2
27th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Welcome 2 the forum

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

AB
27th June 2012, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Finly Owner
27th June 2012, 10:22 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Grey Ghost. Where in Brissie are you. I am always spotting Old MQ/MK's. Say g'day and we'll swap info about theol girls. MQ Mad is another great souce of parts and info.

Tim

MEGOMONSTER
28th June 2012, 07:31 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Maxhead
28th June 2012, 02:22 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate