PDA

View Full Version : RobMichelle

RobMichelle
23rd June 2012, 07:59 PM
gday all,
just registered and have posted a question, then read to introduce first, soory bout that Andy.
we live near vic/sa border and drive a TI 93 patrol 2 inch lift 2.5 inch exhaust petrol/gas.
Not to savvy with forums but will get used to it im sure.
Cheers Rob

growler2058
23rd June 2012, 08:03 PM
Gday Rob welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

NissanGQ4.2
23rd June 2012, 08:06 PM
Thanks for that Rob

Welcome 2 the forum,

Great bunch of members on here always willing 2 help out.

If you need help posting pics, etc just sing out, there are a few things 2 watch out for when posting pics, might want to have a quick read of some of the sticky threads in the help section.

Enjoy the forum and what it has 2 offer.

Cheers

Todd

RobMichelle
23rd June 2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks seems like it to, been checkin out threads then took the plunge, thinkin it will be more helpful than tryin to nut things out myself.
thinkin my diff lock solenoid died so purchased a macs one that peopole seem to like, unfortunately read to late that bordertrek sells em complete oh well il work thru it doesnt seem to hard, just unsure of positive wire on new solenoid and if blue is positive on factory one to get wiring right first up.

RobMichelle
23rd June 2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks Todd, tried the map but couldnt work out how to add. takes me half a day to get add on ebay so will skip the pics for awhile lol
Cheers Rob

NissanGQ4.2
23rd June 2012, 08:21 PM
I'm the only one that can add a member to the map, so don't stress you couldn't do it, send me a personal message (PM) with the location you want display and I will add you 2 the map over the next few days.

Sorry can't help with your diff lock question, you might want to start up a new thread with your question as not all members read the intro thread.

Also you might want to PM Dave ( bordertrek ) your question you left in his thread as well, I don't think he gets on the forum everyday so he might get the PM quicker.

Cheers

Todd

Maxhead
23rd June 2012, 09:18 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
24th June 2012, 11:27 AM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

AB
24th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Airstrike
24th June 2012, 09:49 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

2TROLLFAM
24th June 2012, 09:50 PM
Welcome Rob - you aren't the first to do that ... I'm guilty too, but luckily, the guys here are pretty forgiving ... Hope you enjoy your stay & join in :)

Finly Owner
24th June 2012, 09:52 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Rob & Michelle.

Tim

Dhuck
25th June 2012, 06:24 PM

Ston82
26th June 2012, 03:33 PM