PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Wellington N.Z

Hugh Mac
14th June 2012, 08:41 PM
Hello I'm Hugh
Over the last few years I have had a lot of fun with my two younger of my three sons who bought a 2.4 Turbo Prada Auto, Lift Kit ARB Bumper winch 33 inch Mud tyres Etc
After several fun and very enjoyable off road and sometimes difficult like bellied in the middle of a stream with water half way up the doors on a very cold Southerly evening I decided that these Kids were having far too much fun and as a diesel Mechanic new that if we and they keep this up we will break the poor little Toyota.
I have been very involved and dedecated to Datsun Nissan products since my teens and have owned since 1978 as my main drive vehicle Nissan cars utes and at present a 2.5 petrol Auto Xtrail
I after a bit of looking bought a Rough and ready 91 SWB Y60 GQ Auto Patrol With pretty well all the extra bits that the Toyota Has but the Patrol is built like a three ton truck and unless I get really silly I should not break it very often hopefully if at all, It is being used mainly for off road and any heavier towing needed to be done.
My Partner Bronwyn and I have been on many day trips and are at present in the process of joining The Wellington Cross Country vehicle Club to further our off road experiences.
I hope this gives a bit of an idea of where I'm at
Regards Hugh

Bigrig
14th June 2012, 08:52 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

growler2058
14th June 2012, 08:52 PM
Gday Hugh welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Finly Owner
14th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Hugh

Tim

Dhuck
14th June 2012, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
15th June 2012, 07:11 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

MEGOMONSTER
15th June 2012, 06:49 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Maxhead
16th June 2012, 08:06 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
16th June 2012, 08:08 AM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum. Glad you could join us.

Take care out there.

Rossco

Micktroll
16th June 2012, 06:26 PM
welcome to the forum mate..

good to see people from other countries on here too.... sharing experiences and their trucks ..be sure to upload a pic of your beast!!

enjoy

Tank
16th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Good to have another Kiwi along you wont regret getting the Safari