PDA

View Full Version : From south of India

Raja
11th June 2012, 04:57 PM
Hello All
I am a 4x4 enthu & looking to own a Nissan Patrol P 60 initially ( & go upgrade later ) . I found this place just by fluke & as I see its full of info . Its hard in my place to get any info as such because there arnt many vehicles around of this make , even its hard to find LRs .

I have a habit of collecting as much info as possible before going in to a new vehicle , cause I am a DIY type myself . I hope I will find help here .

My other rides include a Land Rover & a CJ 7 type Jeep (locally produced called as MM 540 )

regards

Raja

growler2058
11th June 2012, 05:00 PM
Gday Raja welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Oh yeah HOWS THE CRICKET!! ;-)

Raja
11th June 2012, 05:11 PM
OMG please no cricket ( No IPL either ) for me its all fixed. Machines are better than humans though ..........

BTW , I am trying to get a P 60 here ,from the army auctions as they only came to army & got assembled by the govt , where can I get the info here ? ( sorry ,looking for a shortcut )

AB
11th June 2012, 06:09 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Do a search on the top right hand search area but there wont be a heap of info on the P60.

You could just ask the question and someone might be able to help you out mate.

Maxhead
11th June 2012, 06:23 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum Raja

White Elephant
11th June 2012, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay.

Dhuck
12th June 2012, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Bigrig
12th June 2012, 09:15 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

perni_a
12th June 2012, 09:41 PM
OMG please no cricket ( No IPL either ) for me its all fixed. Machines are better than humans though ..........

BTW , I am trying to get a P 60 here ,from the army auctions as they only came to army & got assembled by the govt , where can I get the info here ? ( sorry ,looking for a shortcut )

+1 all the Cricket / IPL is all fixed

Finly Owner
12th June 2012, 10:05 PM
Hi and welcome To Nissans Nut House Raja

Tim