PDA

View Full Version : Gday All from Collie (south west) W.A

TravisKeen
10th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Where to begin I have never posted on or been a member of a forum before so I should start with a big sorry for my poor spelling.
Ive been into 4WDing for some 10+ years now and have just as much fun modifing my trucks as i do driving them, I have a wife and 2 kids who love 4wd as much as I do which makes life easy (especialy when it comes to spending monie on the ol Gq) We have Drove most of Oz including Tazi and the deserts and are allways planing our next adventure especialy if Tasmania is mentioned.
We have owned 5 4wd and my 2x favs where both nissans, My 1st Nissan Terrano Bullet proof and responseable for our 1st big trip Perth to Brome and every where in between 2nd and my current drive is my Gq, quite heavily modified with a 2inch lift Koni and king combo, Factory turbo (from gu)
water to air intercooler) winch, bar work, long range tanks, 33inch tyres, 3inch exhaust and the list goes on All mods and mecanical done by yours truly and I will be posting pics and more details about her soon
Anyhow I look foward to speaking to people with simmilar intrests and stories

growler2058
10th June 2012, 01:36 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Bigrig
10th June 2012, 01:48 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Dhuck
10th June 2012, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Maxhead
10th June 2012, 05:03 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

AB
11th June 2012, 07:56 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

TravisKeen
11th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks for all your warm welcomes Guys and Gals

White Elephant
11th June 2012, 04:00 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay!

DX grunt
12th June 2012, 10:26 PM
G'day mate and welcome to the forum.

Great to have another Sandgroper on here - and another country one, too. lol

I'm from Gnowangerup - about 60k's east of Katanning.

Take care out there.

Ross

Finly Owner
12th June 2012, 11:16 PM
Hi and welcome To Nissans Nut House Travis

Tim