PDA

View Full Version : ianmcewen , AKA Tiger from Nth west Victoria

ianmcewen
8th June 2012, 05:10 PM
I Did this Post Late last year but have been a tad Busy . Actually I am looking for a Radiator cowl in Reasonable condition now

I have a 90 model 4.2 diesel ute done 450K kls and very heavy farm work hauling 100 ft goose neck boom with 2.5 tonnes of chemical, Still does not burn oil and only recently turbo,d it. Still origanal drive train gearbox ,diff but change oil reguarly . Also pull 16ft bogey trailer with up to 3 tonne of lambs and that turbo has really helped with this task. Need more cooling though cannot run a/c when fully loaded. Great model and indestuctable .Cheers Ian

Dhuck
8th June 2012, 05:44 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

White Elephant
8th June 2012, 06:12 PM
Welcome aboard mate. Enjoy your stay.

Maxhead
8th June 2012, 06:13 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Silver
8th June 2012, 07:41 PM
Welcome, Ian!!!

That ute sure is earning its keep :-)

ianmcewen
8th June 2012, 08:49 PM
Hi Dhuck Thats Good THe entrance to our Town says welcome to Donald , Duck Country We Have arguably the best Duck swamp in Lake Buloke close and some years you need a good Patrol to get in and Out. Thanks Tiger

ianmcewen
8th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Good for you Nisshead . We are from the bush but we are not bush rangers and I don,t think Ned got this far west But an old Lady in the district talks about a visit from a well dressed stranger in the olsd ayys and found out later it was Capt Starlight from Melville caves region. Thanks Tiger

ianmcewen
8th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Thanks Been around a bit but never heard of Brisvegus . Reminds me of my first trip to the US Vegus and nieve Yanks going goo ga over our accents and asking 'Yor from Australia . Did you drive?' Even with a good snorkel I don,t think the old Patrol could do that ! Tiger

Sir Roofy
8th June 2012, 10:02 PM
welcome back ian do recall you from last year would be a tad wet in donald now
and those icey frosts you get there dam cold

ianmcewen
9th June 2012, 09:08 AM
yer roofy not as wet as you gippsland guys now but it is frosty.
tiger

Bigrig
9th June 2012, 10:23 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard ... again!! lol - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Sir Roofy
9th June 2012, 11:48 AM
yer roofy not as wet as you gippsland guys now but it is frosty.
tiger

guess so its wet again this morning just drizzle suns trying to poke through
hope its better up tocomwal way for the week end

ianmcewen
9th June 2012, 12:07 PM
yer roofy that wonangatta meet sounds good . Were there Back in the 90s camped at Crooked Creek . Did the Blue Rag jump ups and all west of Hotham . Pretty remote and need a short wheelbase for that one . Almost lost and came out on a helipad and could see Hotham town in the distance . Great trip Tiger.