PDA

View Full Version : maverick

jazza
5th June 2012, 04:33 PM
hi im jazza just here as i wanted to download the free repair manual but now i gotta make 25 posts so might as well introduce my self and make use of the site gday to all

AB
5th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

We had to put a restriction unfortunately but feel free to post up your Patrol in the Members Ride section, join in some conversations and welcome some other new members and you'll rack up 24 more in no time mate!

Whereabouts in SA are you?

timbar
5th June 2012, 04:45 PM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

jazza
5th June 2012, 05:11 PM
port lincoln its actually badged a maverick but a patrol at heart hence its still going lol cheers for the welcome is that your ride in ur pic?

growler2058
5th June 2012, 05:25 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here dulls great info and advice

Tapp tillya Crap

jazza
5th June 2012, 05:52 PM
well i suppose i should give some details on my madmav well its a 1990 td42 non turbo diesel it has extractors which seem to help, bullbar, spotties, sidesteps,elec thermo fans, flared wheel archs, 5 speed manual,7 seater,blue over silver colour,white pin stripe instead of the red which i really like for looks, she's a standard 4x4 but goes hard, does the job on the sand and on rocky rough tracks only thing im not a fan of is the gear ratio around slow ass country traffic in especially sittin between 20klm's and 30klm's 2nd gear revvin high (extractors) 3rd gear shakin sometimes i think about putting it 4x4 and giving them all a lil push along lol

Dhuck
5th June 2012, 06:07 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

jazza
5th June 2012, 06:19 PM
cheers guys anyone know where to get reasonable priced glow plugs that are still ok quality?

Silver
5th June 2012, 06:49 PM
hi im jazza just here as i wanted to download the free repair manual but now i gotta make 25 posts so might as well introduce my self and make use of the site gday to all

Welcome, jazza!!

Me too - but take care, it can be fun and informative = addictive :-)

growler2058
5th June 2012, 06:55 PM
cheers guys anyone know where to get reasonable priced glow plugs that are still ok quality?

Got a set of bosch plugs through super crap at Marion for $120 turns out mine were ok. Discovered after i pulled em all out

White Elephant
5th June 2012, 07:03 PM
G'day Jazza, welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay.

wildgu6
5th June 2012, 07:08 PM
G'day & welcome aboard Jazza, great to see another southerner onboard, hope ya hang around after ya get the manual,
They're a Top lot here with tons of advice,adventures, laughs and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

healy
5th June 2012, 07:36 PM
welcome to the forum

andiamo
5th June 2012, 07:47 PM
Welcome to the forum and have some fun

Antznz
5th June 2012, 11:19 PM
I'll tell you what the service manual is like a carrot, but its only a manual. Its now 12:46am (kiwi time) and I'm reading about all sorts of weird and wonderful stuff to do to my old truck. Everything from repairing my rusty windows to making my own snorkel and full engine rebuilds....damm good website fellas.......and your right very addictive

Maxhead
7th June 2012, 05:33 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

MEGOMONSTER
7th June 2012, 06:29 PM
Welcome mate, surely the best forum on the net. If you need it, you can get it, if you want to know it, just ask it.

Finly Owner
7th June 2012, 09:56 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissns Nut House Jazza

Tim