PDA

View Full Version : Nissan service

dutchy100
2nd June 2012, 06:15 PM
Why is the Nissan 40.000 book service so costly compared to same book service offered with other
workshops --like nissan about $1290 and the cheapest around $795 whats going on ?

Dhuck
3rd June 2012, 10:32 AM
Welcome to the forum mate. That is a bit rich. The joys of owning 4by's, nothings cheap.

Sir Roofy
3rd June 2012, 11:10 AM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay,change your filters drop the oil check your diffs and transfercase oils and belts
before you book it in tell,m what you did and that,l cut the cost down

Drew
3rd June 2012, 12:12 PM
welcome aboard mate enjoy your stay,change your filters drop the oil check your diffs and transfercase oils and belts
Our local Nissan said they wouldn't sign the book if we did the filters. Etc

dutchy100
3rd June 2012, 07:33 PM
nissan have a set price for all their services

Sir Roofy
4th June 2012, 09:22 AM
Our local Nissan said they wouldn't sign the book if we did the filters. Etc

ring around mate if the service book means that much to you

Sir Roofy
4th June 2012, 09:27 AM
nissan have a set price for all their services

what do you get for the dollars?that you cant do for your self i know things are exy but $1200 for a service i cant see the value in that

Drew
4th June 2012, 01:10 PM
ring around mate if the service book means that much to you

I know what I do but it helps for resale

Drew
4th June 2012, 01:13 PM
what do you get for the dollars?that you cant do for your self i know things are exy but $1200 for a service i cant see the value in that

:smiley_thumbs_up: I agree

Sir Roofy
4th June 2012, 01:25 PM
I know what I do but it helps for resale

the last two nissan sevice books i had had a lot of blank service pages not stamped
just over the top prices ihad a toytruck once did the right thing took it in for its first service
cost a small fotune was not happy it never went back again and i got 15yrs out of that old girl
did every change my self and still do

timbar
5th June 2012, 02:14 PM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim