PDA

View Full Version : G'day from WA

knightpatrol66
1st June 2012, 11:45 AM
Hey All
Well now that I have the Beastie in the Garage, It's time to say hello to all and to thank you for all the fantastic info and advice that's available here. Bloody great :hpfredgeorge1:

I suppose the first question is: Because it says Maverick on the side, does that make it any less? lol

Picked up a 1991 LWB Wagon TB42 Dual Fuel 5 Speed with Air Elec Wind C/Lock and all the usual Bells and Whistles, 288,000 on the clock and even the original owners manual proving that the K's are genuine.

A Backpacker from Holland bought it did the Coober Pedy Run and then he was off home, he was asking 6500 but got him down to $6000 inc his tom tom and jerry cans etc.

Mechanically she's a treat, the only issues I found were the P/S Swivel Hub Leak and the LPG was out of date, apart from that everything works and shes a swiss watch on the road.

Looking forward to making it better with the advice from the forums and can I just say...What a bloody great place you have here.

So G'day to all and look forward to meeting you all

Cheers

AJ

AB
1st June 2012, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the forum Aj, congrats on the new beast mate!!!

Feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Bigrig
1st June 2012, 11:58 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

White Elephant
1st June 2012, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the forum AJ, sounds like you scored a good deal! Enjoy your stay!

growler2058
1st June 2012, 04:52 PM
Gdat AJ welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

wildgu6
1st June 2012, 10:31 PM
G'day & welcome aboard AJ
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

knightpatrol66
2nd June 2012, 03:17 AM
Hey thanks guys.....Great place to throw the elbows on the Bar and yak awhile :)

big_fletch
2nd June 2012, 03:28 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, great bunch of people on here who are always willing to help out

Fletcha

Maxhead
2nd June 2012, 07:20 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
3rd June 2012, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the forum mate