PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Morayfield, QLD

jff45
28th May 2012, 10:45 AM
67 year old retiree, mechanic (no diesel) in an earlier life, recycled myself into software programming for the last 20 years.. when gearboxes got too heavy to lift..

Lived in Switzerland for over 20 years. Swiss wife, been married 39 years.

I have a really nice GU TI 4.5 done only 128k. I've only done 10k with it in the last 4 years.

Fitted a TransGo shift kit myself. Did my own speed-triggered T/C lockup with a Jaycar frequency switch kit.

Added a 7" touch screen, DVD, GPS, etc. Ebay chinese thingy - still working after 3 yrs!
Fitted a reverse camera and also added rear park sensors.

Latest project is the Jaycar Digital Fuel Adjuster. I've already built the kit but plan on doing the extractors/exhaust first and adding a wide band sensor before attempting any adjustments.

Also have the EcuTalk LCD fitted and use the ODB Scan Tech software..

ozzymalone
28th May 2012, 10:59 AM
Welcome mate. Im just down the road from you in Aspley in a 4.5 too! Sounds like a beast of a machine and what low k's.....bit envious mate!

AB
28th May 2012, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions!

scotty83
28th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Welcome to the site. Heaps of QLDer's here. Join in and add advice where you feel comfortable and ask any questions of your own.

Tweakedoffroad
28th May 2012, 11:44 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Maxhead
28th May 2012, 05:52 PM
G'Day John, welcome to the forum mate

wildgu6
28th May 2012, 06:02 PM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

growler2058
28th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Dhuck
28th May 2012, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the forum mate