PDA

View Full Version : NATIONAL FORUM MEET (QUEENSLAND) - Neerum Creek Bush Retreat - Oct 1st-6th 2012

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Yendor
20th September 2012, 06:09 PM
It's ok guy's.

I sure we will be able to provide you with updates and pictures through out the week........lol

NissanGQ4.2
20th September 2012, 06:34 PM
It's ok guy's.

I sure we will be able to provide you with updates and pictures through out the week........lol

As soon as that starts happing Rodney, I'm going to start pinging, spamming sending viruses untill the forum crashes *L*

Who am I kidding...................somebody had to stay home and run this place while everyone else is out having fun!!!

Forced Offroad
21st September 2012, 05:41 PM
PACKED AND READY
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd171/jbiggsy/IMG_2180_zpsa2d73299.jpg

JUST KIDDING

I tried so hard for it to be finished. Have a cracker of a time.... Will meet you all soon enough..
ENJOY

Bigrig
21st September 2012, 06:12 PM
Righto, marquee is booked to go up on Saturday, coffee dude is being confirmed for what mornings she's coming out, wine tasting confirmed for Wednesday at 2pm as is the mr whippy and snow cone truck for the kids at the same time to keep them amused whilst we slaughter ourselves, pizza can confirmed for 5pm-7pm Friday night, still awaiting feedback from seafood van, and I've ditched the cooker oven, but we still have the caterers trailer with BBQ and everything.

Phewww ... I need a holiday!!!

There are kids movies every night in the main shed (free), we have access to all the kids and adults sports sets (but still bring what you have - totem tennis, cricket bats, foot balls, etc, etc), and we are looking at doing a reasonably hard run for a few more adventurous amongst us on Tuesday along the power lines up at Beerburrum - we'll organise to have a more leisurely group tour at the same time with some others that know the area also.

Those with marquees (Torq4x4 lads) will need to let me know what size ASAP as I'm heading up Saturday to mark out the grounds.

There is a bunch of wood burners/stoves (portable) being slotted down there for us, and you can flip the lid and cook on these - not enough for every group, but I'm sure we can get communal and share. I have a load of firewood being delivered on Saturday also to give everyone a starter pack as it were, and we can order more as necessary through the week.

I ditched the portable toilets as they were $650 for the week, and we are only about 100+ metres from the nearest shower block and they are very decent. There's also another block (have to drive to it) down the other end of the park which apparently people don't use much, so sort of will be available to us and the few who know of it.

There is snacks, ice and the like availed at the grounds, and Woodford village is only about 9klm away fro those wanting bigger shops and variety.

The key to the success of this trip is all of us. Apart from the usual items on the itinerary, everyone MUST bring the following:

1. A good sense of humour
2. A good sense of community
3. A decent level of tolerance
4. An absolute understanding that your behaviour can affect others - be aware of it, and police it yourself.
5. Awareness that it's a family getaway - lots of kids, lots of people wanting to relax after a bloody big effort to get there, so be be considerate.

Other than that - I'm dead set pumped ... There's a bloody decent number booked in now, so as long as everyone makes it, no doubt it'll be a week to remember!!!

If anyone has a high res camera, could you bring them also - I'm doing an article on the week, and so long as it comes up a treat with good quality photos, it should get published in the mag.

Forced Offroad
21st September 2012, 06:24 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
:first:

Well done guys, bloody top effort.
If I do get my new non Patrol 4x4 before the end of the trip I will bloody do my best to get there.
Promise I will not park near the Patrols.....

Bigrig
21st September 2012, 06:32 PM
^^^^^^^^^^
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

If I do get my new non Patrol 4x4 before the end of the trip I will bloody do my best to get there.

More than welcome mate - there'll be a spattering of assorted vehicles there, so no drama on that front. Be great to meet and have a couple!!

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 12:33 AM
OMG OMG OMG ..... Am soooooo excited!!!!!!

Scotty you're a dead set legend xXx

macca86
22nd September 2012, 07:10 AM
Scotty despite what everyone else says about you here you go alright mate far above and beyond the call. We'll be there Saturday to help set up plus I'll need to learn to put up our camper haha. What time Saturday is check in

Dhuck
22nd September 2012, 07:17 AM
You lot are certainly confused about Scotty. Comments like "Legend" and "Above and Beyond". Totally uncalled for. He is a fair dinkum f........................................Family friendly forum. lol

Maxhead
22nd September 2012, 08:29 AM
Hey Scotty, dont forget the entertainment? You know ... Like maybe acdc for the adults, a traveling circus for the kids, a mobile tavern.... Just to name a few.. Hahah

Seriously though, you are a dead set legend mate even though is all a big front....hahaha

Can't wait!

........... On the move

2TROLLFAM
22nd September 2012, 01:07 PM
^^^^^^^^^^

We're bringing the Patrol & my Navara which I'm told is a "soccer mums" car LOL shame my kids don't play soccer & I am certainly not stuck up enough to be one of them !! LOL

AB
22nd September 2012, 08:34 PM
Well done mate, sounds like you have organised one hell of a trip and I cannot wait to get up there!!!

Just packed the camper up today and I am officially done!!!

Clothes, bedding, beer and baby....Thats all I need to pack now...lol

NissanGQ4.2
22nd September 2012, 08:37 PM
Clothes, bedding, beer and baby....Thats all I need to pack now...lol

So what's the missus doing with her time away from you and the bubs?????? *L*

AB
22nd September 2012, 08:45 PM
So what's the missus doing with her time away from you and the bubs?????? *L*

WHO???

I forgot about her....LMAO....Oops!!!

macca86
22nd September 2012, 10:31 PM
Not a good thing to forget or she'll miss her own wedding we have planned for you

AB
23rd September 2012, 08:05 AM
Not a good thing to forget or she'll miss her own wedding we have planned for you

LMAO.....Ive got the ring ready too...

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h270/binnsy326/burgerringz.jpg

Ben-e-boy
23rd September 2012, 05:58 PM
the meet was just anounced on 4wd pro tips!!!

should be a ripper, the ute comes home tomorrow the i'll pack it before I go back to work for 4 days fly home saturday night.. See you all sunday

Bigrig
24th September 2012, 06:48 AM
the meet was just anounced on 4wd pro tips!!!

should be a ripper, the ute comes home tomorrow the i'll pack it before I go back to work for 4 days fly home saturday night.. See you all sunday

Nice one champion!!! Didn't think you were back till Tuesday do that's great news!

Be interesting to see if anyone outside the forum simply rocks up due to being advertised as such ...

AB

Any chance of getting that video posted up for everyone to see what was said??

Oversize
24th September 2012, 08:13 AM
Just recovering from the Stanthorpe Monster Motor Showoff... The live band and pit roast in the evening topped off a fantastic day. Now I am so pumped for the Neerum Creek WEEK LOOOONNNGGGGG event I can't wait!!!!! BRING IT ON ................... I just know I will be weeeek by the end of it.... ROFALMAO

Must haves: tug-of-war rope; the laughter of kids; and plenty of ice for the lemonade...

Ben-e-boy
24th September 2012, 09:12 AM
Nice one champion!!! Didn't think you were back till Tuesday do that's great news!

Be interesting to see if anyone outside the forum simply rocks up due to being advertised as such ...

AB

Any chance of getting that video posted up for everyone to see what was said??

it was just at the end of the show in the up coming events section didnt say where it was, just that it was happening.

and the ute is not coming home today the precomp chambers havnt arrived yet AAARRRGGGGHHHH. this is goin to be tricky.

Ronin
24th September 2012, 12:00 PM
I am working satruday and sunday night, so can I come for a day trip ?

Maxhead
24th September 2012, 12:17 PM

Of course mate. Even if you make it for a couple of hours it will be good to put a face to a name. See you there

........... On the move

Bigrig
24th September 2012, 12:44 PM

Too right as said mate - drop in for a coldie and say g'day!!

Bigrig
24th September 2012, 12:53 PM
Just for organising oneselves, Steve came up with a bloody good suggestion on the weekend - day trip to Bribie on Friday so that the sand and salt isn't sitting in the car all week (can hose it out when you get home on Saturday), and depending on who's up for it (we are) a day trip with trailers in tow through Mt Mee on the way home on Saturday - easy as roads, and a beautiful place to see, so we'll work that one out as we go.

Was thinking Sunday and Monday will be mostly meet and greet, setup, maybe some people tripping around the place to check things out, with Tuesday being the "get up and go day". Few of us heading out for a hard run through Beerburrum, maybe a few heading to the easier sections, others heading to Samford, others to Woodford, D'Aguilar range, Maleny, etc, etc. Wednesday for wheeling, wine tasting event (booked), etc, and Thursday as a straight out relaxation day at the camp site, in the waterhole, etc. Friday at Bribie, and you could pack up cooking gear after Friday breakfast (have lunch on the road/beach) as we have the pizza van coming for 2 hours on Friday evening, and I was thinking for whoevers up for it (don't have to if you don't wish), we'll pool remaining brekkie resources and do a massive cookup in the caterers trailer and people can just come armed with a plate to grab bacon and egg rolls, sausages, toast, coffee, tea. Etc, etc until its gone (like a buffet - lol).

Getting toey now - just took camper down to get roadworthy and rego, making my packing list for Friday, and just want to be there already!!!

Ronin
24th September 2012, 02:45 PM
so for the day trip, do I still need to sign up or just rock up with a big smile :smileyvault-cute-bi

2TROLLFAM
24th September 2012, 04:03 PM
Can someone give me $27000 so I can buy the camper trailer I want instead of having to put up tents ... LOL ... hope we're not the only tent goers :(

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2012, 04:15 PM
Can someone give me $27000 so I can buy the camper trailer I want instead of having to put up tents ... LOL ... hope we're not the only tent goers :(

Cheque is in the mail

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

2TROLLFAM
24th September 2012, 04:24 PM
Cheque is in the mail

Sent from the secret chambers of our secret society, on a secret iPhone, with a secret pin code and eye retina scanning from a secret peep hole, just don't tell anyone OK, cos it's secret........

FUNNY MAN !!!!!!!!! Cheques bounce - I want cold hard cash deposited to my account please LOL

Ronin
24th September 2012, 04:41 PM
Here you go.. Cold hard cash ...50 Billion .. :)
Can you take ur $27000 from it and give me back the ballance :smileyvault-cute-bi

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/09/107.jpg

2TROLLFAM
24th September 2012, 04:46 PM
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwww you guys are just so generous, it brings me to tears ....
:smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi:smileyvault-cute-bi

ozzyboy
24th September 2012, 05:16 PM
well now the doggies have made the nrl grand final ( as expected ), we'll be leaving rocky at about 3am monday morning. Should have us arriving at around 9am

ozz

macca86
24th September 2012, 05:31 PM
FUNNY MAN !!!!!!!!! Cheques bounce - I want cold hard cash deposited to my account please LOL

yeah sure as my Nigerian grandma died and I got an inheritance just give me your tax file number bank account details and I'll send it your way just need to get 2000 from you to cover bank fees then I'll pay you back when you send me the cash

macca86
24th September 2012, 05:33 PM
This little weather we're getting will make wheeling interesting. Must be qld getting ready to clean itself after all these Mexicans leave

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2012, 06:38 PM
Must be qld getting ready to clean itself after all these Mexicans leave

Very funny HA F**KIN HA

2TROLLFAM
24th September 2012, 07:23 PM
yeah sure as my Nigerian grandma died and I got an inheritance just give me your tax file number bank account details and I'll send it your way just need to get 2000 from you to cover bank fees then I'll pay you back when you send me the cash

You wouldn't believe I got off here this afternoon, had a sticky beak on Ebay and found the trailer I want 2nd hand!!! OMG - now fingers crossed the bank will give me the $$$ LOL doubt it though since I already have a $13000 loan for my daughters Rio I bought her last year :) BUT I live in hope .... fingers & toes crossed now boys & girls

6 more sleeps before we head up on Sunday morning ...

MEGOMONSTER
24th September 2012, 07:34 PM
You wouldn't believe I got off here this afternoon, had a sticky beak on Ebay and found the trailer I want 2nd hand!!! OMG - now fingers crossed the bank will give me the $$$ LOL doubt it though since I already have a $13000 loan for my daughters Rio I bought her last year :) BUT I live in hope .... fingers & toes crossed now boys & girls

6 more sleeps before we head up on Sunday morning ...

May the Patrol gods look upon you favourably$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Bigrig
24th September 2012, 08:03 PM
so for the day trip, do I still need to sign up or just rock up with a big smile :smileyvault-cute-bi

Rock up with a big smile mate!!

choppie
24th September 2012, 09:59 PM
Just recovering from the Stanthorpe Monster Motor Showoff... The live band and pit roast in the evening topped off a fantastic day. Now I am so pumped for the Neerum Creek WEEK LOOOONNNGGGGG event I can't wait!!!!! BRING IT ON ................... I just know I will be weeeek by the end of it.... ROFALMAO

Must haves: tug-of-war rope; the laughter of kids; and plenty of ice for the lemonade...

What lemonade?????????????? you said you don't weeeeeeeeken your scotch lMAO

choppie
24th September 2012, 10:22 PM
I would like to say I really feel for you guys that can't make it to the meet, but that would be telling big porkies.........Don't worry fellas
I am sure there will be plenty of stories and photos to share with you so you wont be forgotten,

Oversize
25th September 2012, 06:33 AM
What lemonade?????????????? you said you don't weeeeeeeeken your scotch lMAO

You know I only drink scotch at home, not in mixed company! So lemonade it is (apparently) ........

Oversize
25th September 2012, 06:42 AM
I would like to say I really feel for you guys that can't make it to the meet, but that would be telling big porkies.........Don't worry fellas
I am sure there will be plenty of stories and photos to share with you so you wont be forgotten,

Choppie you should have read the fine print in the camp agreement: "What happens on camp stays on camp" and "When telling stories, never let the facts get in the way of a good yarn" and my favourite, "Photoshop - a picture cannot lie".......

oncedisturbed
25th September 2012, 09:13 AM
cuz I am such a nOOb - do the meet ups go around Oz as in a different state etc each year?

DieselSmart
25th September 2012, 09:16 AM
Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately we can't make it anymore. due to unforseen circumstances we can't afford the time away from work to make it to the event. It's a shame, we were really looking forward to coming. Hope you all have a good time and can't wait to see the pictures!

choppie
25th September 2012, 09:21 AM
You know I only drink scotch at home, not in mixed company! So lemonade it is (apparently) ........

Thats not what a little birdy told me, LMAO

Winnie
25th September 2012, 09:23 AM
Just want everybody who is going to the meet to know how much I hate them. That being said, hope you all have an absolute blast, sounds like BigRig has gone beyond the call with this one.

choppie
25th September 2012, 09:27 AM
Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately we can't make it anymore. due to unforseen circumstances we can't afford the time away from work to make it to the event. It's a shame, we were really looking forward to coming. Hope you all have a good time and can't wait to see the pictures!

That's a big bugger, would really tear the fork out of your nightie that.

Bigrig
25th September 2012, 09:28 AM
cuz I am such a nOOb - do the meet ups go around Oz as in a different state etc each year?

This is the first one mate on a national level - the thought was to have another in 18-24 months in SA or WA to give people time to save and move them around to suit different members, etc ... and get over this one!!! lol

Ben-e-boy
25th September 2012, 09:29 AM
Just want everybody who is going to the meet to know how much I hate them. That being said, hope you all have an absolute blast, sounds like BigRig has gone beyond the call with this one.

is it a deep seeded hatred, we wont accept anything less lmao

Bigrig
25th September 2012, 09:29 AM
Hey Everyone,

Damn it Janet!!!

Thanks for letting us know mate ... Shame, but hopefully for another Meetup!

choppie
25th September 2012, 09:31 AM
It all depends on who 's taking the photos

Ben-e-boy
25th September 2012, 09:33 AM
It all depends on who 's taking the photos

there should be alot of pics. just dont pass out around bigrig,

ask hekarewe hahahahahahaha

2TROLLFAM
25th September 2012, 09:57 AM
is it a deep seeded hatred, we wont accept anything less lmao

Ditto to that statement .... but I'm lucky it's so close to home or probably wouldn't be going either

AB
25th September 2012, 08:57 PM
The meet up was just on tv again!

This might bring some last minuters...lol

2TROLLFAM
25th September 2012, 09:05 PM
Is the Seafood truck still coming? Trying to plan evening meals - only wanna take what we need

AB
25th September 2012, 09:59 PM
I'm going to clean that seafood truck out if it rocks up...lol

Can't believe I am going to spend grand final day driving all day....LMAO....GRRR!!!!

Bigrig
25th September 2012, 10:11 PM
Not sure truth be told - he normally does each weekend, but I'm trying to convince him to rock out through the week - I'll get onto it in the morning.

Oversize
26th September 2012, 09:48 AM
Is the Seafood truck still coming? Trying to plan evening meals - only wanna take what we need

Your nuts! You can't plan for this, fly by the seat of your pants like the rest of us, put the wind in your hair and live a little.
ice for the lemonade should be your only concern (TONGUE FIRMLY IMBEDED IN CHEEK)

2TROLLFAM
26th September 2012, 10:27 AM
Your nuts! You can't plan for this, fly by the seat of your pants like the rest of us, put the wind in your hair and live a little.
ice for the lemonade should be your only concern (TONGUE FIRMLY IMBEDED IN CHEEK)

LMFAO!! I have a piece of paper says I'm sane :)~ I like to know what I'm eating ... My flipping kids plan on living on chips & noodles LOL so no problems there

growler2058
26th September 2012, 10:29 AM
(TONGUE FIRMLY IMBEDED IN CHEEK)

Definately not the case you clearly havent seen the earlier photos hahahahahahahahahaha

nickpeacock36
26th September 2012, 10:32 AM

20 min drive into Woodford that has a new Woolworths store so dont panic over food.

macca86
26th September 2012, 10:41 AM
Could always bring the hunting gear but no qld has stupid rules like no hunting in state Forrest as Mt mee and that are riddled with red deer

Bigrig
26th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Just got confirmation that a pie van (sausage rolls, quiche if you're into that sort of thing, nibblies, etc) will be there ... everyday!!!!!!

Bigrig
26th September 2012, 11:15 AM
Oh - and the marquee is up already!!! Apparently, it's "rather large"!! lol

Ronin
26th September 2012, 12:18 PM
so between saturday and sunday, which day would be better to visit for a day trip ? just so I can meet everyone ..

macca86
26th September 2012, 12:46 PM
Sunday or Monday sat is set up Sunday people arrive

choppie
26th September 2012, 05:18 PM

Definitely not touching that one LMAO:cheers:

2TROLLFAM
26th September 2012, 07:08 PM
My main concern is making sure I've got enough grog to drown out the kids - first holiday persay with my kids AND Brads daughter ... 2 days every 2nd weekend is usually enough for me to be over the bickering - how to survive a whole week??????

Bigrig
26th September 2012, 07:25 PM
My main concern is making sure I've got enough grog to drown out the kids - first holiday persay with my kids AND Brads daughter ... 2 days every 2nd weekend is usually enough for me to be over the bickering - how to survive a whole week??????

It's called free nightly movies, a waterhole, games, and heaps of other kids to play with ... the kids will forget we're there I reckon!!! lmao

DX grunt
26th September 2012, 07:30 PM
All the best Scotty. I know you and others have put a bucket load of work into this to make it a successful weekend.

Have fun, guys and gals.

We love pics. No chilli vids - by request. PML.

Take care out there.

Rossco

2TROLLFAM
26th September 2012, 08:30 PM
It's called free nightly movies, a waterhole, games, and heaps of other kids to play with ... the kids will forget we're there I reckon!!! lmao

God I hope so!!! LMFAO

AB
26th September 2012, 08:47 PM
. the kids will forget we're there I reckon!!! lmao

And let's hope we can forget about them...lol

ozzyboy
26th September 2012, 09:00 PM
what kids?

Bigrig
26th September 2012, 09:17 PM
And let's hope we can forget about them...lol

I nearly guarantee Keeley (7) will want to come with me every time theres a suggestion of wheeling - she's a thrill seeker!! lol

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Winnie
26th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Next thing you know, you'll be building a Patrol for her!

NissanGQ4.2
26th September 2012, 09:51 PM

Amelia, And the grog will drown out the rest of the fighting and carry on from the kids *L*

2TROLLFAM
26th September 2012, 10:08 PM
AMEN!! 14yr old girl, 10yr old boy & 7yr old girl ... Taking offers in advance LOL (kidding - my love them but don't them that!!)

2TROLLFAM
26th September 2012, 10:09 PM
I'm off to bed - 3 more sleeps :)

Bigrig
26th September 2012, 10:25 PM
Next thing you know, you'll be building a Patrol for her!

Hope so!! lol

Bigrig
26th September 2012, 10:27 PM
AMEN!! 14yr old girl, 10yr old boy & 7yr old girl ... Taking offers in advance LOL (kidding - my love them but don't them that!!)

I'll trump that and no doubt be trumped also - 16 year old boy, 11 year old girl, 7 year old girl, and 5 year old boy ... soon to be 17, 12, 8 and 6 as they are all between October 12 and December 15 for birthdays!!! Eeeekkkk ... and then they still want Xmas pressies!!! lol

2TROLLFAM
27th September 2012, 06:13 AM
I'll trump that and no doubt be trumped also - 16 year old boy, 11 year old girl, 7 year old girl, and 5 year old boy ... soon to be 17, 12, 8 and 6 as they are all between October 12 and December 15 for birthdays!!! Eeeekkkk ... and then they still want Xmas pressies!!! lol

Oh crap - Brads daughter (14yr old) is boy crazy!!! Lock up ya sons LMFAO

2TROLLFAM
27th September 2012, 06:18 AM
My 17yr old daughter isn't coming - she's a bigger Barbie Doll than me when it comes to "electricity" LOLOL

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 07:55 AM
Well, we've got two more coming along ...

Chewie (Sandra's pet shitzu which is old, completely blind, and a bit of a tripper), and .... the goat!!! lmao

Kids will love it!!!

Winnie
28th September 2012, 07:58 AM

Chewie (Sandra's pet shitzu which is old, completely blind, and a bit of a tripper), and .... the goat!!! lmao

Kids will love it!!!

Sounds like you guys are gonna have a nice dinner, enjoy.

Yendor
28th September 2012, 08:03 AM

Kids will love it!!!

Looks like I will have 3x 4 week old kittens with me, ones disabled.

Your not building an ARK are you Scotty......lol

threedogs
28th September 2012, 08:04 AM
If I was going I'd take a goat, What the!!! who takes a goat camping, then again a good goat will do anything,,,,,,,, really a goat. lol

Winnie
28th September 2012, 08:08 AM
Nothing better than a fresh roast dinner hey 3dogs?

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 08:09 AM
Sounds like you guys are gonna have a nice dinner, enjoy.

If anyone wants to fight my missus (and win), then best of British luck to you!! lmao

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 08:12 AM
If I was going I'd take a goat, What the!!! who takes a goat camping, then again a good goat will do anything,,,,,,,, really a goat. lol

I know, I know ... but alas, it's about as domesticated as you can get. Unbelievable actually as I've never had one other than on a plate ... it sits in her lap when she sits down, runs after her (she takes it for a run around the property each morning - no sh1t), jumps up onto her when told, and basically the kids love her like a pet dog ... lmao

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 08:14 AM
Your not building an ARK are you Scotty......lol

two of everything required sounds like hard work, I'd load my ark up with one of everything to make sure I had a variety of meats until the waters subsided!!!!! LMFAO!!

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 08:19 AM
Who's excited???? I sure as hell am!!!!!

Not working today, packing the truck, and ready to roll tomorrow morning - trailer is fixed and registered, all the gear is out ready to go, car is fully serviced, and after I pick up the grog today I'll just be sitting twiddling my thumbs waiting for the green light!!!

Travel safe everyone and simply cannot wait to meet - always great to see the locals again, be awesome to see AB and Roofy again, and looking forward to meeting all the others I haven't had the pleasure to meet as yet!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

Winnie
28th September 2012, 08:43 AM
I know, I know ... but alas, it's about as domesticated as you can get. Unbelievable actually as I've never had one other than on a plate ... it sits in her lap when she sits down, runs after her (she takes it for a run around the property each morning - no sh1t), jumps up onto her when told, and basically the kids love her like a pet dog ... lmao

LMAO it thinks it's a dog.

AB
28th September 2012, 09:02 AM

Not working today, packing the truck, and ready to roll tomorrow morning - trailer is fixed and registered, all the gear is out ready to go, car is fully serviced, and after I pick up the grog today I'll just be sitting twiddling my thumbs waiting for the green light!!!

Travel safe everyone and simply cannot wait to meet - always great to see the locals again, be awesome to see AB and Roofy again, and looking forward to meeting all the others I haven't had the pleasure to meet as yet!!!!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

Starting to get anxiety today....lol

Trying to wrap the last day of work up which is killing me!!!

Super excited to meet some new faces. Going to be hailing tomorrow so will need to take it easy for the long haul!!!

See you all Sunday evening!!!

Maxhead
28th September 2012, 09:37 AM
We just got to Caboolture show ground for a sh1t shave and a shower.
My missuses old stomping grounds around here.

See some of you tomorrow and some on Sunday

Drive safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........... On the move

Sir Roofy
28th September 2012, 09:39 AM
All packed ready to roll mate just waiting for jane to knock off
and we,l be on our way

ab take it easy in the storm thats brewing thunder lightening
happening now see you all there sunday

2TROLLFAM
28th September 2012, 11:49 AM

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cept I'm at work today :( (not doing much work but I'm here) Brad has the day off and just fliddling with his Ute today, everythings packed in the shed ready to go - just gotta put it in the cars tomorrow & we're leaving home early Sunday - aiming to be up there around 9ish if not sooner. Only an hour or so from Brads place I believe.

ozzyboy
28th September 2012, 12:40 PM
annual leave started today :)

ozz

2TROLLFAM
28th September 2012, 12:43 PM
Those of you driving great distances .... BE CAREFUL OF THE TWITS on the road at this time of year. Stay Safe and looking forward to meeting you all during the week :)

Ben-e-boy
28th September 2012, 01:09 PM
im still in central qld ill be home tomorrow night. ill be there about midday sunday

myzathreeby
28th September 2012, 01:34 PM
I only live about 50 mins away on the Sunny Coast, so will set off on Monday morning, All packed up ready to go, Just need to chuck the kids bikes on the roof rack. Someone said you need to get a licence for the kids bikes, just pick it up at the office.
They are dead set keen on the kids enjoying themselves, been there once before, great park.
Looking forward to giving the truck a bit of a workout.
The missus is a bit crook at present, hope she is OK for the holiday.

2TROLLFAM
28th September 2012, 01:38 PM
Bring On 5:30pm today already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today is dragging so slowly :(

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 02:57 PM
Righto people - get studying!!!!!

SAX Suspension in Brisbane have jumped on board in a big way. My wife is the Sales Manager, however it was the owners who suggested the prize.

They are going to give us 20 questions on SAX itself which we'll do one night through the week, and whoever gets the most correct, gets a free set of SAX rear shock absorbers and if you want the full set, 50% off the front set also!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Sooooo ... jump onto their website and read up as much as you can - yep, it's a promo to get brand awareness, and bloody good on them!!!

www.saxsuspension.com

Good luck everybody.

Maxhead
28th September 2012, 03:01 PM
Is google allowed??? ;) Roflmao

........... On the move

ozzyboy
28th September 2012, 03:07 PM
open book test surely?

good on them for getting on board :)

ozz

macca86
28th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Just making sure we have a tv set up to watch the nrl grand final on Sunday

ozzyboy
28th September 2012, 03:26 PM
if we have a tv set up, i might come down sunday instead of monday :)

ozz

Maxhead
28th September 2012, 03:34 PM
we've got a 22" one on the van so we can watch it no problems if there is signal which I think there will be

Go doggies....hahaha

........... On the move

AB
28th September 2012, 03:43 PM
The most exciting part of the day today...Just set up my auto holiday reply on the work email....Just 2 more hours then I press "Enable"....LMAO!!!!

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 04:11 PM
The most exciting part of the day today...Just set up my auto holiday reply on the work email....Just 2 more hours then I press "Enable"....LMAO!!!!

I did that at 8am this morning thankfully!!!

I wanna go now (bottom lip firmly pressed out!! lol).

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2012, 04:21 PM
Righto people - get studying!!!!!

SAX Suspension in Brisbane have jumped on board in a big way. My wife is the Sales Manager, however it was the owners who suggested the prize.

They are going to give us 20 questions on SAX itself which we'll do one night through the week, and whoever gets the most correct, gets a free set of SAX rear shock absorbers and if you want the full set, 50% off the front set also!!!!!

WOW!!!!!

Sooooo ... jump onto their website and read up as much as you can - yep, it's a promo to get brand awareness, and bloody good on them!!!

www.saxsuspension.com

Good luck everybody.

Can you text me the questions and I'll text you back the answers for my chance to win????

What a scam, just cause I'm missing out on the meetup, I also have to miss out on winning prizes!!! I'm going to email them now and asked them to jump on board as a vendor and to put up the prize on the forum instead of the meetup so you guys n girlz can miss out instead!!!

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2012, 04:25 PM
Sitting in the Patrol, :trink13: in hand, stereo cranking, :trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13: beside me, camping gear loaded up.............pretending I'm on my way to QLD for the meetup.

Who said you can't drink and drive :):):)

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 04:27 PM
Can you text me the questions and I'll text you back the answers for my chance to win????

What a scam, just cause I'm missing out on the meetup, I also have to miss out on winning prizes!!! I'm going to email them now and asked them to jump on board as a vendor and to put up the prize on the forum instead of the meetup so you guys n girlz can miss out instead!!!

Just to make you feel worse - for the 'other' trivia questions we have a Black Rat 9000lb Snatch Strap donated by Torq4x4, Ferret Tyre Deflators donated by Rod, and an Ironman tyre pressure gauge with deflator donated by ... well, springs 4wd park I guess ... they gave it to me, I'm giving it away!! lol

Gunna be AWESOME!!!

ozzyboy
28th September 2012, 04:40 PM
Just to make you feel worse - for the 'other' trivia questions we have a Black Rat 9000lb Snatch Strap donated by Torq4x4, Ferret Tyre Deflators donated by Rod, and an Ironman tyre pressure gauge with deflator donated by ... well, springs 4wd park I guess ... they gave it to me, I'm giving it away!! lol

Gunna be AWESOME!!!

AND
Whoever guesses how much the dogs are going to beat melbourne by ..... get a can of VB !!! How's them apples !!! lol

ozz

Winnie
28th September 2012, 04:48 PM
I've got all my camping gear packed in the Patrol and ready to go!... To the high country this weekend, great weather for it

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

AB
28th September 2012, 04:48 PM
Ive got heaps of stubby holders to throw around and 2 x Redback bags for some comps Biggus has organised as well!

choppie
28th September 2012, 05:00 PM
I'm only an hr up the road and am I excited, my fur coat I am. Will meet some on setup tomorrow and rest Monday. Rest up guys n gals and have a good safe trip.

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2012, 05:10 PM

Gunna be AWESOME!!!

I'm no longer talking to you, I'm going to go through all your 13,408 post and delete them all later 2nite *LMAO*

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2012, 05:13 PM
Ive got heaps of stubby holders to throw around and 2 x Redback bags for some comps Biggus has organised as well!

How good is your throwing arm, would one of you throws reach Sydney???

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 07:13 PM
I'm no longer talking to you, I'm going to go through all your 13,408 post and delete them all later 2nite *LMAO*

Hahaha ... soft delete away old mate!!!!

GU CAMPER
28th September 2012, 09:18 PM
I dont know what to do

I have to get stitches taken out on tuesday but I wanna be up at the meetup

Do I leave now and stay up there until Tuesday morning or do I come up after getting stitches out on Tuesday arvo

Im thinkng leave now and get stitches out another day

I want to be up there now

macca86
28th September 2012, 09:21 PM
My wife is a nurse she can take them pending where they are and if you bring a Sharp clean blade

AB
28th September 2012, 09:21 PM
Don't worry about the stitches mate, I used to take my own out with a needle and knife....Shout me some beers to steady me hand and I'll sort you out....LMAO

AB
28th September 2012, 09:22 PM
How good is your throwing arm, would one of you throws reach Sydney???

May be pushing it old mate...lol

Alright all packed, early night tonight and see you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

GU CAMPER
28th September 2012, 09:27 PM
AB I will hold u to that

LOL

NissanGQ4.2
28th September 2012, 09:28 PM
May be pushing it old mate...lol

Alright all packed, early night tonight and see you all soon!!!!!!!!!!

Have a safe journey

When you get back, no unbanning that Scotty bloke *L*

GU CAMPER
28th September 2012, 09:28 PM
My wife is a nurse she can take them pending where they are and if you bring a Sharp clean blade

they are a couple mm below my right eye

Surely a few stiff drink will help her get them out for me

AB
28th September 2012, 09:30 PM
AB I will hold u to that

LOL

On second thoughts, go with the qualified nurse mate...LMAO...Me drunk with a knife and needle near your eye could be interesting!

GU CAMPER
28th September 2012, 09:35 PM
Already in the car on my way up

Got AB Booked in to rip them out on tuesday morn

LOL

GU CAMPER
28th September 2012, 09:37 PM
stuff it

Im coming up to meet all you guys and girls

macca86
28th September 2012, 09:41 PM
Too easy for the stitches

AB
28th September 2012, 09:41 PM
Love your work mate, see you up there!

Bigrig
28th September 2012, 09:44 PM
stuff it

Im coming up to meet all you guys and girls

Awesome stuff mate!!! Stitches in the face is an easy out (you'll know I speak from experience when you see my rough head!!! lol).

See you up there!

2TROLLFAM
28th September 2012, 10:25 PM
I've pulled HEAPS of stitches outta my dogs LOL easy peasy :)

Still packing clothes but had to make a trip to bottle shop - carton of beer & bourbon for the boy & carton of Smirnoff ice double black sitting on back seat if Frank ready to go :) :) :)

MudRunnerTD
29th September 2012, 12:09 AM
Lucky Lucky Lucky BASTARDS!!!!!!

:eck05:

MEGOMONSTER
29th September 2012, 12:57 AM

NO NO NO NO NO, very very very lucky lucky lucky bastards!!!!!!

2TROLLFAM
29th September 2012, 01:02 AM
Arrrrrrrrr 2 more sleeps and we'll be sitting back relaxing in the bush with a yummy vodka ;) (well after we argue with the tents LOL)

Gawd I hate packing clothes - especially when the kids aren't here to tell me what they wanna take ....

AB
29th September 2012, 02:00 AM
Our daughter just vomited all over our bed, pillows and blankets.

Looks like we're leaving earlier then expected...lmao

growler2058
29th September 2012, 05:39 AM
Our daughter just vomited all over our bed, pillows and blankets.

Looks like we're leaving earlier then expected...lmao

Snap ours also spewed but all over her bed and I just woke up now cause I heard the dog chundering frok I hate dog spew
Have a safe trip mate and a spew free one too ;-)

Double Tap

Bigrig
29th September 2012, 06:56 AM
Well, well, well .... the morning is upon us!!!!

Just got to chuck the freezer in the truck, and we're off ... MudDonk and I did the bottle shop run last night and have cleaned out the local BWS ... 6 cartons of 30 pack beer, 4 bottles of scotch, 2 bottles of rum, 2 bottles of vodka, carton of scotch and dry mixers, and carton of breath fresheners (UDL Vodka, Lemon, Lime and soda that you can have for brekky!!! lol)

The challenge isn't drinking them, it's making them fit in the truck and making sure they last the whole week!!!! lmao

MudDonk had a 3" lift, but now sitting like a low rider!!! lol

Travel safe people and can't wait!!

Dhuck
29th September 2012, 06:57 AM
Leaving in a couple of hours. How excitement. The only thing for me to do is put the beer in the esky and pack in the clothes.

macca86
29th September 2012, 07:11 AM
Our E.T.A is about 11 - 12pm today just gotta pack clothes and put the food and drinks in the car fuel up and get going

Bigrig
29th September 2012, 07:15 AM
Our E.T.A is about 11 - 12pm today just gotta pack clothes and put the food and drinks in the car fuel up and get going

Just in time to help setup the site mate!!! Good boy!!! lol

See you there champion.

To all others, time for me to sign off for a while - pack some gear in, and hitting the road.

Here's to cracking out an awesome inaugural national meet up.

Please be safe on the roads.

Ben-e-boy
29th September 2012, 07:17 AM

jealousy is a curse MR lol

you get to miss out on me trying to break stuff

Maxhead
29th September 2012, 07:32 AM
We've got a few things to do in town and then we'll make a move up there. Eta 1-2

........... On the move

NissanGQ4.2
29th September 2012, 07:46 AM
MudDonk and I did the bottle shop run last night and have cleaned out the local BWS ... 6 cartons of 30 pack beer, 4 bottles of scotch, 2 bottles of rum, 2 bottles of vodka, carton of scotch and dry mixers, and carton of breath fresheners (UDL Vodka, Lemon, Lime and soda that you can have for brekky!!! lol)

Lucky I'm not attending, that list would only last the first night!!!

Don't worry about posting pics or vid during the week as soon as I see any members having fun in there 4b I will be deleting them off.

Stay safe guys

2TROLLFAM
29th September 2012, 08:06 AM
MudDonk and I did the bottle shop run last night and have cleaned out the local BWS ... 6 cartons of 30 pack beer, 4 bottles of scotch, 2 bottles of rum, 2 bottles of vodka, carton of scotch and dry mixers, and carton of breath fresheners (UDL Vodka, Lemon, Lime and soda that you can have for brekky!!! lol)

Christ !! I was planning on another bottle shop run in a few days so I wasn't dragging SHYTE loads out there buy think ill just raid you guys!! LOL

2TROLLFAM
29th September 2012, 08:08 AM
Don't worry about posting pics or vid during the week as soon as I see any members having fun in there 4b I will be deleting them off.

Stay safe guys

Now Now ....that's not very nice
LMAO!!

2TROLLFAM
29th September 2012, 09:08 AM
Practicing brekky time 20495

taslucas
29th September 2012, 10:31 AM
Anyone there yet? WHERES THE PICS???

frenzy
29th September 2012, 10:53 AM
Leaving now. See you all soon!

Bang!!!!

growler2058
29th September 2012, 02:07 PM
Anyone there yet? WHERES THE PICS???

Amelia's definitely on her way hahahahahahahaha

Double Tap

threedogs
29th September 2012, 02:27 PM
What the hells going on with the bottle shop thing, thats just the first night right?.
we take over 100kg of tinned beer fishing, and usually need more. To Amelia you are using a glass or cup hey
don't tell me a straw. enjoy ,what the!

2TROLLFAM
29th September 2012, 03:05 PM
What the hells going on with the bottle shop thing, thats just the first night right?.
we take over 100kg of tinned beer fishing, and usually need more. To Amelia you are using a glass or cup hey
don't tell me a straw. enjoy ,what the!

I'm old & can't drink like I used to but I'm pretty clever - dont need a glass, cup or straw!!! LOL cars are packed - leaving in the morning .... (Have to wait for the ex to drop my kids back to me tonight or I'd be there already)

ozzyboy
29th September 2012, 03:40 PM
well, i have been assured there are a few tv's there to watch the bulldogs play tomorrow.
Camper packed, car fuelled.
leaving Rocky about 1:30 am should put me at nearum at about 9 am

ozz

AB
29th September 2012, 03:43 PM
We just hit Dubbo now. Being a long day since 2:30am. Going to push through until coonabarabran so we should see you guys at 5-6pm tomoz!!!!

Loving these commo seats too....lol

2TROLLFAM
29th September 2012, 05:35 PM
Drive SAFELY boys & girls !!!

MEGOMONSTER
29th September 2012, 05:49 PM
ARE WE THERE YET

AB
29th September 2012, 06:25 PM
Is this how you install one of these??? lmao

NissanGQ4.2
29th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Is this how you install one of these??? lmao

What the hell is that thing???

MC97GQ
29th September 2012, 07:44 PM
What the hell is that thing???

I think they called it a club lock or something similar.

I haven't seen one of them in years, but Dubbo and Coonabarrabran you may well need it.

Travel safe guys.

Can't wait for piccies and stories, and none of that what happens at forum meetups stays at forum meetups rubbish - TELL ALL

threedogs
29th September 2012, 07:51 PM
Its a Dave Sullivan anti theft device, might even be earlier

2TROLLFAM
29th September 2012, 07:53 PM
Can't wait for piccies and stories, and none of that what happens at forum meetups stays at forum meetups rubbish - TELL ALL

Really?? Are you SURE you wanna know what you're missing out on?? ;)

threedogs
29th September 2012, 08:03 PM
Yeah I'm cool with that names and photos only, something that will stand up in court.
Could be a book deal, movie, I'll get my people to contact your people, lol

frenzy
29th September 2012, 08:43 PM
We're there. All set up, dinner done, rumbos cold. All good!!

2TROLLFAM
30th September 2012, 07:47 AM
HAHAHA we're here and woke the drunk bums up!!! Sooks

growler2058
30th September 2012, 08:08 AM
No time for sleeping!! Get stuck into em

Double Tap

MEGOMONSTER
30th September 2012, 08:30 AM
ARE WE THERE YET

threedogs
30th September 2012, 08:34 AM
Ditto whats this going away to sleep bull shizzer. In the time I do this post
couldn't met 3 more members, plus its time for a beer,

Maxhead
30th September 2012, 10:52 AM
The party has started

........... On the move

Maxhead
30th September 2012, 11:15 AM
Good night at 10:45

........... On the move

Maxhead
30th September 2012, 11:50 AM
It's getting late

........... On the move

macca86
30th September 2012, 11:56 AM
I'd say I feel bad for those that couldn't make it but I can't as we're having far to much fun here. Those pics are the only one we can show to keep our family forum rating haha the shenannigins have well and truely started

2TROLLFAM
30th September 2012, 12:14 PM
Bad bad boys .... LMFAO!!

NissanGQ4.2
30th September 2012, 05:52 PM
Stay safe guys, this was just on the news :(

Five people are have been killed after a four-wheel-drive and a semi-trailer have reportedly collided head-on the Bruce Hwy on Sunday afternoon at Pig Creek, south of Childers, at around 3.40pm.

Police reported five people were killed in the four-wheel drive and the driver of the truck had suffered minor injuries.

Several police units were rushed to the scene.

A Bundaberg Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said their Childers first response fire and rescue truck with the jaws of life was the first on the scene at around 4.10pm.

"Maryborough also sent a first response unit," the spokesman said.

"We sent a heavy rescue truck from Bundaberg, which is for any accident involving a heavy vehicle.

"Whenever a truck is involved we send a heavy rescue truck."

Police have confirmed the closure of the highway in both directions on Sunday afternoon and are warning motorists to expect lengthy delays.

growler2058
30th September 2012, 08:08 PM
It's getting late

........... On the move

Looks like you got a challenger for the sh1ttiest sleepin possie Eva!!

Double Tap

2TROLLFAM
1st October 2012, 08:01 AM
This is the life

Silver
1st October 2012, 09:45 AM
Stay safe guys, this was just on the news :(

Five people are have been killed after a four-wheel-drive and a semi-trailer have reportedly collided head-on the Bruce Hwy on Sunday afternoon at Pig Creek, south of Childers, at around 3.40pm.

Police reported five people were killed in the four-wheel drive and the driver of the truck had suffered minor injuries.

Several police units were rushed to the scene.

A Bundaberg Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said their Childers first response fire and rescue truck with the jaws of life was the first on the scene at around 4.10pm.

"Maryborough also sent a first response unit," the spokesman said.

"We sent a heavy rescue truck from Bundaberg, which is for any accident involving a heavy vehicle.

"Whenever a truck is involved we send a heavy rescue truck."

Police have confirmed the closure of the highway in both directions on Sunday afternoon and are warning motorists to expect lengthy delays.

This is well Nth of where the meet is - and I think they have only just re-opened the road.

Sadly there have been several fatalaties on the highway Nth of Brisbane in the very recent past.

Big chunks of the road are boring, running through pine plantations. Given the distances, fatigue must play a part. There is also single carriage way most of the way once past Gympie or a bit further North.

All things that drivers should take into account and adjust for..... it is the main Nth Highway, however, and could do with further upgrades.

Ronin
1st October 2012, 10:29 AM
on my way... see ya soon fellas.....

:)

2TROLLFAM
1st October 2012, 10:30 PM
20590For you growlers - no tongue!!! LMFAO

growler2058
1st October 2012, 10:33 PM
Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhh there's something funky growing on your faces ;-)
Soooo we having fun yet?

Double Tap

2TROLLFAM
1st October 2012, 11:26 PM
Having a ball!!!! And that's just laughing at Scotty & Dave

MudRunnerTD
1st October 2012, 11:29 PM
So Amelia! are you the only one with Phone reception or just the ONLY ONE that cares about the rest of us?????????

We re not feeling the love here!

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 06:38 AM
Prolly bit of both!! Brads sit right beside me & has no reception?? Exact same phones & carrier.

Last couple of days has been "sitting back chilling" so not much to see (cept drunks being silly) a group is heading out today 4wd so they should have plenty of pics for you all ...

xXx

NissanGQ4.2
2nd October 2012, 07:28 AM
This is well Nth of where the meet is - and I think they have only just re-opened the road.

yeh mate, knew it was well Nth of where the meetup was, was more of a just take care guys.

Seen it on the news, not much left of the 4wd :(

taslucas
2nd October 2012, 01:08 PM
More pics....... Please???

Tap, crackle, pop

Winnie
2nd October 2012, 01:14 PM
If we can't be there in person you better make us feel like we're there with photos!

sam697
2nd October 2012, 01:21 PM
If we can't be there in person you better make us feel like we're there with photos!

X2 on that

Bigrig
2nd October 2012, 04:02 PM
I haven't got any snaps, but the photos and video from today should be insane!!!

Phone reception is bizarre - one second 3 bars and 3G, and the next no service???? Makes it hard to post pics but hopefully a few will this arvo.

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 04:33 PM
Wall of Patrols at the lookout

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 04:34 PM
And the 2 ringins!! Sandra's Jeep & my Navara ...

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 04:36 PM
What goes down must come up eh Roofy???

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 04:37 PM
Can't wait to see pics from the "big boys" playing ... If the colour of their cars is anything to go by ...

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 04:39 PM
Amelia on her way down ... Missed the "up" pic on phone - gots more on Camera - will post em later for ya :)

growler2058
2nd October 2012, 04:39 PM
Can't wait to see pics from the "big boys" playing ... If the colour of their cars is anything to go by ...

X2 tongues out n all ;-)

Double Tap

2TROLLFAM
2nd October 2012, 04:42 PM
BOIYEAH!! lots of tongue LOL

GUtsy ute
2nd October 2012, 10:01 PM
Part of the Playground
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/forumtripoct025.jpg

The Players
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/forumtripoct055.jpg

One of the toys
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/forumtripoct057b.jpg

Roofy Playing
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/forumtripoct027a.jpg

megatexture
2nd October 2012, 10:13 PM
damn i should have had the day off !! stupid weather! cant wait to see more pics

growler2058
2nd October 2012, 10:19 PM
The Players

Is that a new hat Roofys wearing, very nice

Double Tap

Winnie
2nd October 2012, 10:24 PM
That's what we like to see. Now more please.

Tip tap tippity tip tappity tap tap ding dong tipsy topsy wopsy mopsy tippy tap tap tipitty wee

Timbo
2nd October 2012, 11:29 PM
Is that a new hat Roofys wearing, very nice

Double Tap

I think you're right! lol!

growler2058
3rd October 2012, 07:14 AM
I think you're right! lol!

Bloody favoritism wore the ol dunger to the Loveday meetup...........I preferred the old one anyway..........you've changed Roofy hahahahahahahhahaha

Double Tap

ozzyboy
3rd October 2012, 07:44 AM

A very small taste. Only have a couple pics on phone, rest on camera.

A lot more to come :)

Ozz

Warnie
3rd October 2012, 09:33 AM
I had a great time at the forum meet-up. Great to see some old faces and others I had not seen before. Some great tracks were driven yesterday and many a Gold consumed over the weekend.

I will post all my Pictures and Videos tonight when I get home from work.

For those still there, enjoy you lucky buggers.

Maxhead
3rd October 2012, 10:06 AM
For those who were still passed out this morning or those who were out. Good bye ! It was great to finally meet you and catch up for a coldie or two. Hopefully we can do the same soon. Have a good time for the remaining days and drive home safely.

It was a top few days!!!

........... On the move

Warnie
3rd October 2012, 10:25 AM
Hey guys,

Didn't think you should have to wait. Here's the pictures I took on my phone.

growler2058
3rd October 2012, 10:48 AM
Onya warnie
Cheers

Double Tap

taslucas
3rd October 2012, 10:53 AM
Onya warnie
Cheers

Double Tap

X2 on that. Cheers mate:-)

Looks dry

Tap, crackle, pop

Warnie
3rd October 2012, 11:07 AM
X2 on that. Cheers mate:-)

Looks dry

It was which was a little surprising as we had a fair bit of rain the day before. It was very dry before that though so it probably just washed straight off.

MudRunnerTD
3rd October 2012, 01:09 PM
The Players

Nice pic guys!

Hey Andy! put a bloody shirt on bloke! a Forum shirt would have worked ;) heard they are a nice shirt mate!

Now whoever is the Director in this shot needs to be Banned for a week!

"OK Guys all gather round for a Group Pic" "Stand together right here" "Thats it" "Click"

The only car we can Actually see in this pic is a Bloody Jeep! which apparently is "A Weapon" Ummmmm?

growler2058
3rd October 2012, 01:32 PM
Nice pic guys!

Hey Andy! put a bloody shirt on bloke! a Forum shirt would have worked ;) heard they are a nice shirt mate!

He's whiter N Roofys new hat hahahahahahahahahahaha strewth I don't think I've ever seen anything like it
Now there's an idea NP.com singlets

Double Tap

Timbo
3rd October 2012, 02:19 PM
Notice how everyone has moved slightly away from Andy?

Is it the smell? Or the power of Admin?

Dun dun dunnnn..... haha.

Winnie
3rd October 2012, 02:24 PM
Think it's the glare coming off his white pastey skin LMAO

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 05:12 PM
Frank & Amelia ... now lets not forget that Sharen has NEVER driven 4WDriving before but had an AWESOME Navi in Bec !!!! Not forgetting everyone else who helped me on the day to "learn" and "build confidence" you guys are all Fantastic !!

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 05:17 PM
and a couple more ... last 2 pics are NOT the NAVARA ... LMFAO !!!!

growler2058
3rd October 2012, 05:50 PM
Shazza does Amelia or Amelia does Shazza ;-)

Double Tap

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 05:51 PM
Camp Oven Scones
Yummy Yummy about to be in my Tummy ...

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 05:51 PM
Shazza does Amelia or Amelia does Shazza ;-)

Double Tap

Amelia does Frank LOL

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 05:55 PM
Lining Up ....

MEGOMONSTER
3rd October 2012, 06:14 PM
I'm jealous. NUFF said.

MudRunnerTD
3rd October 2012, 06:23 PM
Did Roofy bring the home made Butter for the scones

Looks great guys! Nice one

MEGOMONSTER
3rd October 2012, 06:47 PM
Did Roofy bring the home made Butter for the scones

Looks great guys! Nice one

Don't worry bout the greeny tinge to the butter. It's all good.

GUtsy ute
3rd October 2012, 06:51 PM

"OK Guys all gather round for a Group Pic" "Stand together right here" "Thats it" "Click"

The only car we can Actually see in this pic is a Bloody Jeep! which apparently is "A Weapon" Ummmmm?

This better, Darren?
http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af61/GUtsyute/forumtripoct048.jpg

growler2058
3rd October 2012, 07:20 PM
What's that big bright white light??
Oh it's AB hahahahahhahahaha

Double Tap

DX grunt
3rd October 2012, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the pics everyone. Looks like another damn fine meeting I missed out on.

Who forgot to bring the nametags?

Another good idea to compliment the NP singlet and NP truckie shorts (or spandies)!!! lolol

AB
3rd October 2012, 07:31 PM
Bugger off you lot I'm on holidays...lmao

Having the time of my life up here. Great people awesome tracks no work....loving it!!!!

So many funny stories. We went out for a serious drive yesterday. Convoy of atleast 20 cars. The gq's went one way and all the gu's went the other...lmao

Love the new lokka and the boys up here showed me some mad tracks.

Hats off to Benny boy going up big red. A climb that most of us would barely walk up!!!

megatexture
3rd October 2012, 07:50 PM
damn would have loved to see that!! hope someone got a vid

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 08:03 PM
Convoy of atleast 20 cars. The gq's went one way and all the gu's went the other...lmao
!

Oiii Cheeky - you forgot the Jeep & the Navara!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 08:07 PM
Who forgot to bring the nametags?

AMEN!! I'm confused LOL
Need to start up a freeking list ...

taslucas
3rd October 2012, 08:22 PM
Nice pic guys!

]Notice how everyone has moved slightly away from Andy?
[/B]
Is it the smell? Or the power of Admin?

Dun dun dunnnn..... haha.

This better, Darren?

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats some effing funny sh!t Darren:) hahaha that was great

megatexture
3rd October 2012, 08:24 PM
Oiii Cheeky - you forgot the Jeep & the Navara!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

soo... the gu's and gq's both split trying to ditch the navara and jeep with the other lot haha

oh and send the list to me when your done, im shocking with names !

Winnie
3rd October 2012, 08:35 PM

This better, Darren?

Can't see anything in this photo think there was a really bright light in the bottom right corner that ruined it.

taslucas
3rd October 2012, 08:37 PM
Id like to see some names on this pic. Obviously if its ok with the people in the pic

2TROLLFAM
3rd October 2012, 08:49 PM
Coooom bi arrrrrrr

LMFAO!!! There's people in the background - somewhere

Winnie
3rd October 2012, 08:52 PM
That's the baby fire where's pics of the big boy's one?

Warnie
3rd October 2012, 09:37 PM
Hey guys, I have a few videos here.

Bigrig in the Boghole

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab223/s4144394/Galsshouse%202-10-12/?action=view&current=VIDEO0024.mp4

Benny Flexing

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab223/s4144394/Galsshouse%202-10-12/?action=view&current=VIDEO0025.mp4

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab223/s4144394/Galsshouse%202-10-12/?action=view&current=VIDEO0026.mp4

Benny Little Red

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab223/s4144394/Galsshouse%202-10-12/?action=view&current=VIDEO0028.mp4

Bigrig Little Red

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab223/s4144394/Galsshouse%202-10-12/?action=view&current=VIDEO0029.mp4

Benny Big Red (Crazy)

http://s866.photobucket.com/albums/ab223/s4144394/Galsshouse%202-10-12/?action=view&current=VIDEO0030.mp4

sam697
3rd October 2012, 09:50 PM
Absolutely Awesome !!! A big thanks to you Warnie for the posts :)

DX grunt
3rd October 2012, 09:54 PM
Hey Scotty, it's all in the tyre pressure and skinny wheels. PML

Even DX grunt could have got up that ant's hill. PML

wildgu6
3rd October 2012, 10:43 PM
What a bloody top lookin trip that we have missed out on, Great pics and vids peeps. Nice work on Big Red Benny. Tuff truck Noice

Timbo
3rd October 2012, 10:46 PM
Sweet vids Warnie!

Big Red looks unreal!

megatexture
4th October 2012, 01:06 AM
cheers for the vids ! top effort on big red to made it look easy.
what have you all got planned for the remainder of the meet another outing?

MEGOMONSTER
4th October 2012, 05:32 AM
Great vids, thanks. Looks like your all having a wonderful time out there.

Maxhead
4th October 2012, 06:19 AM
The vids look pretty wild. COOL!!!

I'll get some pics up soon of the GU group which terrorised the mountains!

........... On the move

taslucas
4th October 2012, 07:53 AM
Great vids Warnie, cheers. Love that turbo whistle scotty and how good is the throttle control with an auto:cool:. Awesome run on big red Ben-e, some knarly looking rocks

growler2058
4th October 2012, 08:25 AM
Benny runs manual Lucas and yes his throttle control is second to none
As you saw the auto of Scotty is still in the big hole hahahahahahaha

Double Tap

taslucas
4th October 2012, 10:48 AM
Benny runs manual Lucas and yes his throttle control is second to none
As you saw the auto of Scotty is still in the big hole hahahahahahaha

Double Tap

Hahaha! I like the special "double stall" throttle technique lmao

Tap, crackle, pop

growler2058
4th October 2012, 10:51 AM
Derrrrr that was demo of how to do a hill start in tough terrain :-)

Double Tap

taslucas
4th October 2012, 11:01 AM
Derrrrr that was demo of how to do a hill start in tough terrain :-)

Double Tap

Oh, I've got so much to learn...

Tap, crackle, pop

growler2058
4th October 2012, 11:03 AM
Yes you do young grasshopper hahahahahahaha

Double Tap

nissannewby
4th October 2012, 11:04 AM
AWESOME!!!!! Top job on big red benny. Now everyone knows how good of a playground we have up here in SE QLD. I am so bummed right that I didnt go I would have been having crack there with you benny. Good to see someone repping the GQ utes and in the best way possible onya mate showing em how its done :):):p

Winnie
4th October 2012, 11:18 AM
Oh, I've got so much to learn...

Tap, crackle, pop

Like how to use three pedals!

growler2058
4th October 2012, 11:53 AM
Like how to use three pedals!

Hahahahahahaha it's just beyond some folk

Sent from my tapping thumbs