PDA

View Full Version : Laptop mounting.. who has one??

Bloodyaussie
27th May 2012, 03:54 PM
I have finally got my laptop up and running thanks to my good mate and tested some software out today with great success and just wanted to know what different methods of mounting the laptop have people done??

I am thinking I will make my own mounting off the passenger seat mounting bolts but wanted to see what else was out there with out spending the earth.

The software my mate set me up with is so idiot friendly and already feel more confident with it in minutes of use compared to ozi.

oncedisturbed
27th May 2012, 10:28 PM
go check out ram-mount - they are purpose built for tablets, lap tops etc and are sweet. I have 1 mounted in the rig for my ipad and it rocks.
Depends on where you want it mounted depend on which kit you choose or you can create your own kit for it as they have multiple combinations

Bloodyaussie
28th May 2012, 07:59 AM
Yeah I have been looking at that gear and I have a few on the short list, I just hope they can cope with 4wding???
I am still considering making my own and I will keep an eye out for ideas.

Clunk
28th May 2012, 01:44 PM
I've got a ramo mount for my Motorola XOOM tablet, they're tough as mate so would have thought the laptop mounts would be the same