PDA

View Full Version : it is very helpfull

my third 256
27th May 2012, 08:22 AM
to all the forum members who havent done this it would be a great help when you post something or ask for help/purchace from where
to let us know your approx location
the easy way to have this petmenantly done is to have it in your profile
go to settings left hand side
edit profile
put in location
save
then it will come up
i know this will upset some of you secretive trollers but it is frustrating when there is no imfoon location
thanks for letting me rant
stephen:trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13::trink1 3:

Bob
27th May 2012, 09:51 AM
to all the forum members who havent done this it would be a great help when you post something or ask for help/purchace from where
to let us know your approx location
the easy way to have this petmenantly done is to have it in your profile
go to settings left hand side
edit profile
put in location
save
then it will come up
i know this will upset some of you secretive trollers but it is frustrating when there is no imfoon location
thanks for letting me rant
stephen:trink13::trink13::trink13::trink13::trink1 3:

X2...............

wildgu6
27th May 2012, 11:17 AM
Well ranted there Stevo, X3.
It can be very frustrating when someone is selling or buying even just asking for help, when you don't know what area they're from. Well said mate

Yappa Tappa Doo

Bob
27th May 2012, 01:11 PM
Well ranted there Stevo, X3.
It can be very frustrating when someone is selling or buying even just asking for help, when you don't know what area they're from. Well said mate

Yappa Tappa Doo

It would also be helpful if they have in their signature the details of there Truck
ie 1998 4.5L GU Dual Fuel Manual Stock Standard

Clunk
27th May 2012, 01:28 PM
Hear what you're saying.... tis useful having the info in your signature and where the avatar is but that info can't be seen when using tappa crappa...... so IMO would be best for that info to go in the first post but that's just my opinion