PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Townsville?

Micktroll
23rd May 2012, 11:29 PM
Is there anyone in Townsville, either a club or just a group of people heading out for a decent day trip this Saturday 26/5/12???

I'm from the sunshine coast and am up here for work and have nothing to do on the weekend, and am keen to see what 4wding in Townsville has to offer?! I obviously don't have my own 4B up here but would still like to jump in someone else's rig if they had room!?!

Just so I'm not a complete stranger check out my introduction on the forum to find out a bit about myself....

Introducing myself
Hey all,

Names Michael, 23 years old, live on the sunny coast Qld, married, one 19month old son and another baby on the way due in august 2012! Can't wait!! Will also be a qualified sparky by the end of may 2012!! CANNOT WAIT!!! especially for the pay rise which will allow for me to start putting some extra mods on the 4B... speaking of, I own a 1991 RB30 GQ Patrol, had it for a year now and going well so far!! Will post up a pic shortly!!

Cheers

qld patrol
7th September 2012, 11:28 PM
jeez i read this post to late mate, would have loved to take ya for a strap around townsvilles finest 4x4 spots... always next time mate