PDA

View Full Version : Go the mighty queenslanders!!!!!!!!!

Bigrig
23rd May 2012, 04:29 PM
Need I say more ...

Me and Johnny have started cuddling up together already, so no doubt it'll be a good night ...

May the best team win ... unless its NSW ... in which case, may they lose on some spurious ruling from the referee!!! lmao

nissannewby
23rd May 2012, 04:30 PM
Yep up the mighty maroons 7 in a row here we come. Looks like i may have tickets to the final game in brissy too :):):D

Bigrig
23rd May 2012, 04:46 PM
Yep up the mighty maroons 7 in a row here we come. Looks like i may have tickets to the final game in brissy too :):):D

Lucky b@stard!!!

Murph68
23rd May 2012, 05:05 PM
Blue is the color to wear!

AB
23rd May 2012, 05:18 PM
Me and Johnny have started cuddling up together already

Keep that kind of stuff up north big guy...LMAO

Nah, go the Maroons too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wildgu6
23rd May 2012, 05:32 PM
Go the Blues

Oh sorry wrong code LOL

Enjoy Scotty, but how can Johnny be there when he's here

Yappa Tappa Doo

Maxhead
23rd May 2012, 05:37 PM
Hahahhahah the QLDers..:animierte-smilies-f.......boys boys boys...ganna be a long sad night for you tonight :)

:first:!!!GO NSW!!!:first:

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Bob
23rd May 2012, 06:36 PM
What is this you guys are talking about ?? There are no AFL Games on tonight RAFLMAO

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 06:42 PM
DILLIGA..............

lol

Your code doesn't turn me on. lol

Maxhead
23rd May 2012, 06:59 PM
What is this you guys are talking about ?? There are no AFL Games on tonight RAFLMAO

DILLIGA..............

lol

Your code doesn't turn me on. lol

boys boys boys, when is it you learn about the real game in life :)

ozzyboy
23rd May 2012, 07:30 PM
It hasn't been too much fun living in QLD as a blues supporter.
But i'm backing things to change this series :)

ozz

2TROLLFAM
23rd May 2012, 08:50 PM
I tried to get tickets but alas was too slow !!! (for the Brissy game that is) ...... Now I'm torn as to who I should support ... bugger the blues just scored !!

NissanGQ4.2
23rd May 2012, 08:54 PM
6th minute into the game, what can I say

Oh and yes I am watching gay ball 2nite!!!!!! must have something 2 do with the beers I am consuming :)

GO NSW

Bigrig
23rd May 2012, 09:30 PM
TOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Queensland train is coming people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

But alas ... 40 minutes to go ....

Lord, I'm going to have a heart attack!! lol

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 09:32 PM
Settle down, Johnny. hahahaha

40 minutes is a loooooonnnnnnngggggg time. lol

2TROLLFAM
23rd May 2012, 09:32 PM
TOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Queensland train is coming people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

But alas ... 40 minutes to go ....

Lord, I'm going to have a heart attack!! lol

OH GOOD GOD !!! Brad is sitting here woot wooting at the TV too .. LOL

megatexture
23rd May 2012, 10:13 PM
nice fight also hope theres more.. go qld !!

NissanGQ4.2
23rd May 2012, 10:17 PM
nice fight also hope theres more.. go qld !!

that wasn't a fight, I have seen girls down at my local throw better punches in an all out brawl

megatexture
23rd May 2012, 10:23 PM
then i suggest you get your camera out and film the damn thing after you dump jelly on them !

AB
23rd May 2012, 10:24 PM
That should not of being a try...LMAO.

2TROLLFAM
23rd May 2012, 10:26 PM
Well thank god for rules eh !! too bad, so sad NSW

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 10:26 PM
Ya should have made a bet you guys. Damn pikers!

I wanted to see somebody else's flesh on the big screen instead of mine!!!!! lol

AB
23rd May 2012, 10:32 PM
Ya should have made a bet you guys. Damn pikers!

I wanted to see somebody else's flesh on the big screen instead of mine!!!!! lol

Ill make a bet Rossco...Quick 5 seconds left...I bet QLD wins...LMAO

AB
23rd May 2012, 10:32 PM
Arrr Rossco, you lost again....Damn...LMAO

growler2058
23rd May 2012, 10:39 PM
Is it called a try coz theyre try hards hahahahahahahhahahaha

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 10:41 PM
Scotty has either fallen asleep and missed the last bit, or he's still celebrating. lol

You there, Scotty? lol

nissannewby
23rd May 2012, 10:44 PM
Anyone else feel a white wash coming on?

Bigrig
23rd May 2012, 10:57 PM
Scotty has either fallen asleep and missed the last bit, or he's still celebrating. lol

You there, Scotty? lol

Still here old mate!!! lmao

Great game except for that Inglis try - seriously, I'm a devout QLD supporter, but in no dimension in the universe was that a try ...

That said, we were ahead at the time, their tries were off the back of qld mistakes (both of them) and we held solid throughout ... BUT, big Mal (coach) will give them a lesson at their next training camp I reckon to remind them of how tough things should be ...

And for all those Aussie Rules lovers (you're one Rossco!! lol) - no problem with the sport from my end, played it in fact, but if you reckon it's tougher than rugby league you are dead set kidding yourselves!!

nissannewby
23rd May 2012, 11:00 PM
agreed they can only play 20 min quarters before needing a break :p

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 11:00 PM

Great game except for that Inglis try - seriously, I'm a devout QLD supporter, but in no dimension in the universe was that a try ...

That said, we were ahead at the time, their tries were off the back of qld mistakes (both of them) and we held solid throughout ... BUT, big Mal (coach) will give them a lesson at their next training camp I reckon to remind them of how tough things should be ...

And for all those Aussie Rules lovers (you're one Rossco!! lol) - no problem with the sport from my end, played it in fact, but if you reckon it's tougher than rugby league you are dead set kidding yourselves!!

I'm spewing you didn't bet with Todd, Kris or Growlers!!!

Oh well, there's always next time. PML

Maxhead
23rd May 2012, 11:03 PM
Anyone else feel a white wash coming on?

Ahh, NO.

Was any of todays game any indication of a white wash? Hmmm?

Dark 1
23rd May 2012, 11:04 PM
kicked ass rectums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 11:06 PM
kicked ass rectums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G'day Kelvin. Haven't chatted for a while. I take it you're a happy chappy? lol

Dark 1
23rd May 2012, 11:08 PM
G'day Kelvin. Haven't chatted for a while. I take it you're a happy chappy? lol

Hey Rossco pissed as & proud to be a qlder, woo too.

Maxhead
23rd May 2012, 11:08 PM

Hahah, I can't believe that was a try either.

Well it was a great game of footy not like some of those dancing girls in that other code,,lololo Was much closer than I expected so well done NSW

I can't wait for the next one !!!!!

For those saying it's a white wash...think agaiin...HAHHAHAHHA

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 11:11 PM
Have a bet guys. I'll choose the consequences for the runner up. lolol hahaha

Dark 1
23rd May 2012, 11:19 PM
i only watch nrl when it's state of origin otherwise i'm a afl fan [richmond or st kilda]

Hey on another note rossco we'll be in perth november-december this year gave my notice last friday so 5 weeks to go till semi-retirement & liven the dream.

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 11:21 PM
i only watch nrl when it's state of origin otherwise i'm a afl fan [richmond or st kilda]

Hey on another note rossco we'll be in perth november-december this year gave my notice last friday so 5 weeks to go till semi-retirement & liven the dream.

Onya bro. Let me know when you get a bit closer and I'll sort something out.

Dark 1
23rd May 2012, 11:28 PM
Look forward to catching up with ya brother & checking out that awesome ride of yours, looking forward to catching up with my fam in perth as well & seeing the yougens all ground up.

Bigrig
23rd May 2012, 11:31 PM
Ahh, NO.

Was any of todays game any indication of a white wash? Hmmm?

Yep ... NSW's only tries were off the back of QLD mistakes ... fix the errors, and not much for them to hope for!!! lmao

DX grunt
23rd May 2012, 11:33 PM
Yep ... NSW's only tries were off the back of QLD mistakes ... fix the errors, and not much for them to hope for!!! lmao

OK Scotty, we get the message. Now goodnight. LOLOLOLOLOL

Nah mate, have your moment of glory, because they'll give it right back if you lose the next one - and you'll be the one copping it. lol

Bigrig
23rd May 2012, 11:41 PM
Nah mate, have your moment of glory, because they'll give it right back if you lose the next one - and you'll be the one copping it. lol

And don't I know it!!!! lmao ... but that's why it's a 3 game series mate !!! May the best team win ...

Oh, by the way ... little stat for ya's ... of the 31 previous years of State of Origin, the team who won the first game won 22 of the series ... telling statistic ... but you know what they say about statistics - 84% of them are made up on the spot ...

lmfao ...