PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to all the Spammers!

AB
21st May 2012, 07:06 AM
I'd like to say happy birthday to all the spammers...lol

Check out the birthday list at the bottom of the home page today!

May your day bring you sadness and pain...LMAO

wildgu6
21st May 2012, 08:27 AM
Well it's happy di($head day to all you wankers, hope you all have a shit day. Wankers

Might count them when I got a spare week hahaha, always some idiot trying to ruin a good things Andy, jealous mate that's all

Yappa Tappa Doo

my third 256
21st May 2012, 08:45 AM
yes just like they did to the other 4x4 forum sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo manv viruses

Silver
21st May 2012, 08:59 AM
I see 'em, not on the site home page, but the forum home page. May their bits byte them.

Maxhead
21st May 2012, 09:43 AM
:210:KILL:210:
:sterb003::sterb003::sterb003::sterb003::sterb003: :sterb003::sterb003::sterb003:
:sterb032::sterb032::sterb032::sterb032:

nissannewby
21st May 2012, 11:01 AM
so is it actually anyones birhday today?

Richo460
21st May 2012, 11:20 AM
:210:Happy Birthday. I hope many pineapples be inserted into all of their anuses.

scotty83
21st May 2012, 11:39 AM
Wow. that is a huge list of Cash and Loans... lol..

TimE
21st May 2012, 11:52 AM
Makes a nice easy to find list to ban :eck05::eck05: :1092:

NissanGQ4.2
21st May 2012, 06:15 PM
Sh!t I've got a lot of drinkin 2 do 2nite :):):)

Give me the powers and I'll remove them all!!!

Don't really see the point of those spams considering they don't post any links anywhere.

And just thinks that's no where even half of the fake user names on the members list :(

megatexture
21st May 2012, 07:31 PM
thats crazy stuff and pointless also

the ferret
21st May 2012, 08:07 PM
Ya well and truly onto em eh Andy??
Cheers, the ferret.

LittleJohn
21st May 2012, 08:16 PM
sheeesh, britty pig party we have goin on....
Spose tis what happenz with open membership sadly.

But let me tell you
Swallow is a hard bird to find !!

AB
21st May 2012, 08:23 PM
It took me a while to figure out what, who and why...lol

They go around on different forums, sign up, don't post anything which makes it annoying to ban as you need to ban their IP address and name, email, etc but they use different IP's, etc.

They basically do tests on different forums to see if they get banned or not and may post rubbish up one day but thats not a problem with this forum.

They also use their profile as a point of getting links to their dodgy cash loan sites, msn addresses, skype, etc.

I spent many of hours deleting but just gave up after a while.

They're harmless on this forum but on other forums that are left unattended so to speak they would go nuts...lol

LittleJohn
21st May 2012, 08:32 PM
do you ever sleep bro??

Bloodyaussie
21st May 2012, 08:43 PM
I need a loan, think this is an option??????
He he he he he !!!!

the ferret
21st May 2012, 08:44 PM
I hope all their chooks turn into emus and kick their chook house down lol
Cheers, the ferret.

AB
21st May 2012, 08:52 PM
do you ever sleep bro??

Not really...LMAO...Averaging about 5 hours lately. My 2 year old daughter is being an absolute turd ATM too...LMAO

NissanGQ4.2
21st May 2012, 09:12 PM
I spent many of hours deleting but just gave up after a while.

They're harmless on this foruml

Any way of giving the mods ability to deleted members that haven't made a post?

And yes might be harmless, but still would be nice not 2 have them in the members list.

AB
21st May 2012, 09:47 PM
I can't unfortunately mate. You have to go to the back end and delete by IP, email, etc.

NissanGQ4.2
21st May 2012, 09:51 PM
I can't unfortunately mate. You have to go to the back end and delete by IP, email, etc.

That's just stupid!

patch697
21st May 2012, 09:52 PM
Come on AB you make it sound like its a bad thing.... I've always enjoyed it myself....bhahahahaah

AB
21st May 2012, 09:53 PM
Come on AB you make it sound like a bad thing.... I've always enjoyed it myself....bhahahahaah

It was fun for the first few months but then they just came in swarms...LMAO.

Remember when we took off the Australian questions on registering. Like flies to poo!!!

patch697
21st May 2012, 09:57 PM
It was fun for the first few months but then they just came in swarms...LMAO.

Remember when we took off the Australian questions on registering. Like flies to poo!!!

hahahahahah.... I do....... I do........hahahahahahaha

I know what your saying though, we were tag teaming day in day out & come the next day we were back to square one....... Shifty bastards..............hahahahah

patch697
21st May 2012, 10:00 PM
hahahahahaha.............. I just checked out our list of banned useres & its longer than you'd expect, a few pages long in fact.................hahahahahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
21st May 2012, 10:11 PM
who is this new bloke and how did he get over 12000 post up already??? Quick ban him, must be another spammer *LMAO*

patch697
21st May 2012, 10:20 PM
who is this new bloke and how did he get over 12000 post up already??? Quick ban him, must be another spammer *LMAO*

AB, this ones funny..... Can we keep him???.......................hahahahahahahahahahah aha

NissanGQ4.2
21st May 2012, 10:28 PM
AB, this ones funny..... Can we keep him???.......................hahahahahahahahahahah aha

Of course you can *LMAO* R u sticking around or disappearing again?

Aquaman
23rd May 2012, 12:34 PM
I need to get some money for an Ethiopian prince who will send the money back to me with a bit of interest in a couple of weeks. Do you think that they might be able to help me raise the money?

patch697
23rd May 2012, 01:52 PM
Of course you can *LMAO* R u sticking around or disappearing again?

Im always around Todd, just not always vocal..... Why do you ask, are you missing me???..........LMFAO

AB
23rd May 2012, 02:53 PM
We need to sort this out, Todd just PM'd me a link last night to a mod I should of installed a long long time ago!!!

Ok, all done....This mod checks an anti spam database of reported spam usernames, IP address and email addresses and doesn't allow them to register.

Maxhead
23rd May 2012, 02:57 PM
You're the man Toddo. Now I know why Andy got ya as a mod...lol
Now get back to you whisky!..ahahah

AB
23rd May 2012, 05:14 PM
Well that was a nightmare!!!

I have removed pretty much 95% of these bloody loans people from the system and have also removed our banned users.

We lost about 1000 members so we will have to wait longer for the 10,000 members...lol

But unlike 99% of the forums out there with 50,000 members, etc at least our forum will be a true indication of member numbers and not bollocks...

They are cheeky buggers and not stupid either....They put different prefixes in front of their user names such as 12loans, _happy loans, zoo-loans, pay-day, etc...

This made it a nightmare to manually find them...lol

NissanGQ4.2
23rd May 2012, 05:58 PM
Im always around Todd, just not always vocal..... Why do you ask, are you missing me???..........LMFAO

Of coarse I am *L*

NissanGQ4.2
23rd May 2012, 06:01 PM

I have removed pretty much 95% of these bloody loans people from the system and have also removed our banned users.

We lost about 1000 members so we will have to wait longer for the 10,000 members...lol

But unlike 99% of the forums out there with 50,000 members, etc at least our forum will be a true indication of member numbers and not bollocks...

They are cheeky buggers and not stupid either....They put different prefixes in front of their user names such as 12loans, _happy loans, zoo-loans, pay-day, etc...

Sorry boss man, I will give you a days grace from me nagging you, needed 2 be done unfortunately, If I could of done it myself I would of :)

taslucas
23rd May 2012, 06:16 PM

I suppose a good tip off would be the fact they are willing to loan you money.........No patrol owners i know have any to spare! LMAO

Aquaman
24th May 2012, 01:10 PM
They are not on the birthday list any more. Now how am i going to know when it is "needcashnow"s brithday. We have been friends for years. I was going to send a card too.

Bob
24th May 2012, 01:54 PM
well that was a nightmare!!!

but unlike 99% of the forums out there with 50,000 members, etc at least our forum will be a true indication of member numbers and not bollocks...

They are cheeky buggers and not stupid either....they put different prefixes in front of their user names such as 12loans, _happy loans, zoo-loans, pay-day, etc...

pm sent mate

NissanGQ4.2
24th May 2012, 05:11 PM
pm sent mate

Let me guess you found more for AB 2 delete *L* I seen them last night but thought I would give AB a little holiday before letting him know. I have been nagging him so mush lately *LMAO*

Bob
24th May 2012, 05:20 PM
let me guess you found more for ab 2 delete *l* i seen them last night but thought i would give ab a little holiday before letting him know. I have been nagging him so mush lately *lmao*

yeah and he got a little bit tetchy..raflma

I SUGGESTED HE GIVE THE LIST TO GROWLERS TO WORK ON.

I AM NOT SURE MY TWISTED SENSE OF HUMOUR WAS APPRECIATED

growler2058
24th May 2012, 05:21 PM
Oy wats all this then BoB NOT FUNNY hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

AB
24th May 2012, 05:22 PM
I have noticed that most of them are using the yahoo.co.uk emails. I should be able to filter all users with that email and start wacking soon!!!

Bob
24th May 2012, 05:24 PM
I have noticed that most of them are using the yahoo.co.uk emails. I should be able to filter all users with that email and start wacking soon!!!

It will keep you out of the Pub Andy

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

AB
24th May 2012, 05:25 PM
It will keep you out of the Pub Andy

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I have an Iphone now....I'll do it at the pub...LMAO

NissanGQ4.2
24th May 2012, 05:40 PM
I have an Iphone now....I'll do it at the pub...LMAO

I wouldn't.......... I would be 2 busy drinking bourbons n beers..................there would be just no time at the pub to hold a phone :)

Thanks Bob for giving the list 2 Growlers and not me, very good thinking on your part *L*

growler2058
24th May 2012, 05:50 PM
BooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobBBBBBBBBBBBBB bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb