PDA

View Full Version : Wish tommorow was Sunday.

LittleJohn
20th May 2012, 09:40 PM
Ive really only gotten to wind down now,
after bein on the tools most of the weekend.

Imagine having to work only Saturday and Sunday, get what you get paid now for your full week....

and Monday - Friday was now called the NEW weekend !!

What an awsome life that'd be !! LOL's

i wish .

AB
20th May 2012, 09:55 PM
As much as I would love that I don't think I would live past 40...LMAO

megatexture
20th May 2012, 10:14 PM
ye this weekend went to fast sat was a write off . went to australia zoo today with wife and 2yr old then drove the glasshouse mts powerline track on the way home.... well we were going to till my daughter started carrying on ... crying and the works . i knew there was a reason ive not taken her 4wheelin before ,there goes the only part of the day i was looking forward to. bloody monday just around the corner now...

macca
21st May 2012, 07:33 AM
ye this weekend went to fast sat was a write off . went to australia zoo today with wife and 2yr old then drove the glasshouse mts powerline track on the way home.... well we were going to till my daughter started carrying on ... crying and the works . i knew there was a reason ive not taken her 4wheelin before ,there goes the only part of the day i was looking forward to. bloody monday just around the corner now...

Mate a day at the zoo with your wife and baby, priceless.
The tracks will allways be there, but the little one will be all grown up.
All the wishing in the world wont turn the clock back.
Enjoy all of it as much as you can.
I know what you are saying, and I was the same.
Now my kids are older I miss those days watching them experience all the time we spent with them.
Enough sop, any chance of a mid week sneaky??

megatexture
21st May 2012, 09:50 PM
theres nothing realy local i can go play at so will just have to wait but will be goin out this weekend or next so ill get my fix soon enough haha.