PDA

View Full Version : Hi There, From Birkdale

porky64
19th May 2012, 10:04 PM
Hello everyone, This is my first post on a forum, so I don't quite know the eticate?. I have an 88 GQ wagon, with low k"s (at 270000), and seems to be practically bullet proof. There are a few little things going wrong with it , so it was suggested to me that I should join the forum to share the wealth of knowledge from its members. I can also share my knowledge with others, as I have 30 years in the Autoglass/Windscreen industry.
Cheers, Allan

Bigrig
19th May 2012, 11:08 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Only up the road from you old mate (Alex Hills), so might see you around!!

Enjoy!!

wildgu6
19th May 2012, 11:50 PM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

Dhuck
20th May 2012, 08:50 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

growler2058
20th May 2012, 10:35 AM
G'day Allan welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tapp tillya Crap

Maxhead
20th May 2012, 02:04 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

scotty83
20th May 2012, 04:05 PM
Welcome to the site Allan. Lots of people from Brissy on here and cruise with and a wealth of knowledge from all over Oz and beyond. Hope to see you out there..

Gas_Guzzler4800
20th May 2012, 05:26 PM
welcome mate, Im at Alex hills as well so will probably see you 'round the traps

AB
20th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

White Elephant
21st May 2012, 04:08 PM
Welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy your stay.

timbar
22nd May 2012, 04:13 AM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Tweakedoffroad
22nd May 2012, 04:35 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Finly Owner
22nd May 2012, 11:17 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Allan, well your first post was a good start.

Tim

porky64
23rd May 2012, 09:41 PM
Hi Guys & Gals, I must say that you are a very friendly bunch of people, must be the Patrols, but thanks for the warm welcome, and if there are any questions you have regarding Windscreens or Side/Rear glass, I am happy to help.
Cheers All, Allan