PDA

View Full Version : gday everyone

x Element88 x
17th May 2012, 07:21 PM
Hi every one have just made a new account as I was unable to access my original account element88. had a l28 mq but have recently picked myself up a mk sd33t,lookin forward to gettin it up and running :)

growler2058
17th May 2012, 07:22 PM
Gday mate welcome back

AB
17th May 2012, 07:23 PM
Welcome back mate. What was the problem with the old one?

If you want the name mate just PM me with what email address that name would of being under and a password and I'll get it back in action if you want?

Dhuck
17th May 2012, 07:24 PM
Welcome back to the forum mate.

x Element88 x
17th May 2012, 07:44 PM
cheers guys,and AB im not sure mate,couldnt remember my email address.. hadnt been on for a few months maybe something to do with that?? anyway doesnt matter,il stick with this account now,will post some pics up of my new beast soon,great to be back

Finly Owner
18th May 2012, 11:54 PM
cheers guys,and AB im not sure mate,couldnt remember my email address.. hadnt been on for a few months maybe something to do with that?? anyway doesnt matter,il stick with this account now,will post some pics up of my new beast soon,great to be back
Hi and welcome back to Nissans Nut House. Picks of old girl please. You know the MQ/MK (and G60) rule thisSite. LOL!

Tim

Roosta
19th May 2012, 08:16 AM
Hi, I'm new, I'm hoping that the forum will give me heaps of helpful tips and maybe some updated manuals. The forum looks great with heaps of nice tricked out patrols. Already got some great ideas for my gu ute. My old man has had just about every model of patrol built. No wonder I'm a fan.

x Element88 x
19th May 2012, 11:05 AM
lol tim no worries just put one up,added 2 to my album..and yeah they are one unbreakable beast the old girls,but they still do the job as good as if not better than newer cars sometimes lol..and rooster welcome m8,hope to see some pics:)

Maxhead
20th May 2012, 07:30 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Tweakedoffroad
22nd May 2012, 04:38 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can