PDA

View Full Version : G'Day!

Bad-Trol
13th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Hi All!
I've been a member for a few months, but haven't had a chance to introduce myself.
I live in the beautiful Pilbara in the North of Western Australia. That means plenty of 4wd for the missus, myself, an our dog ;)
I bought a used '04 GU3 3LTDDi ST-L wagon with only 75,000km on it about 2 and a half years ago and she now has about 125,000kms that have seen all of WA, and half the NT.
I bought it pretty stock with snorkel, dual battery and some beaut XGT's brightening up the night.
Since then, I've added 2" OME suspension with airbags in the rear which are controlled by in cab controls, 33" Micky MTZ's on the stock rims, PWR radiator, CrossCounty 4x4 intercooler and catch can, Stainless airbox, 2 3/4" Stainless exhaust, boost and EGT gauges, rear cargo drawers, roof rack with twin Rigid Industries Dually diffused lights and a 40" Rigid light bar, and an ARB 47L fridge.
I'm installing a Dawes Valve this week and the whole thing goes to Perth in a couple months for a chip/dyno tune, front diff locker, and long range tanks.
Next year I hope to complete the build with a winch bar and winch, plus dual wheel carrier in the back.

Been loving all the info on this site and I hope to contribute, and LEARN more soon.

Take it easy and see ya on trails ;)

growler2058
13th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

AB
13th May 2012, 04:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Sounds like a great set up mate!!!

lil regy
13th May 2012, 05:05 PM
Welcome along hope you find the forum as informative and helpful as i have. sounds like you have a decent setup for up north travels. i work up at argyle and hope to travel the top end in the next year once i sort out some of my issues

Dhuck
13th May 2012, 08:25 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

DX grunt
13th May 2012, 08:26 PM
G'day mate and glad to see another friendly Sandgroper bless this forum with their presence.

Hope all's well up there?

Take care out there.

Rossco

skidy04
13th May 2012, 10:44 PM
Welcome there is lots of great advice and info on these forums.

wildgu6
13th May 2012, 11:17 PM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

Clunk
13th May 2012, 11:20 PM
g'day mate and welcome aboard

Maxhead
14th May 2012, 06:42 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Bad-Trol
14th May 2012, 10:25 AM
Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Lil Regy, you work in a beautiful area. Thinking of moving to Kununurra myself. Enjoy!

Wetty
14th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Nice rig you have by the sounds of it Bad-Trol. . . . .very similar to my old girl. You won't believe the amount of info there is on this site, I have spent the last few nights at work "trolling" through it and have crashed the Mills twice for not paying attention to my job! LOL
Wetty

Tweakedoffroad
14th May 2012, 01:52 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Finly Owner
15th May 2012, 11:28 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Bad-Trol

Tim