PDA

View Full Version : vacuum pressure

tony78
13th May 2012, 11:29 AM
hey guys just wondering if someone can tell me how i go about testing for vacuum pressure from the vacuum pump or somewhere i can take it to get tested in brisbane.think i may have a leak in the system somewhere

Bigrig
13th May 2012, 11:32 AM
What side of Brissy you on mate??

tony78
13th May 2012, 11:46 AM
southside bigrig.browns plains area

Bigrig
13th May 2012, 12:28 PM
You could try my mechanic at Capalaba mate ... top bloke who does about 8 trucks of here ...

Derek
Autoart
India street
Capalaba
3245 7785

Tell him Scotty said to call on him - I get nothing for it, but at least he knows where the enquiry came from.

No obligation mate and others may have someone closer to you also ...

tony78
13th May 2012, 12:34 PM
cheers bigrig.ill give him a go.wouls rather go to somone good who knows thier stuff.have been to couple round my area and they a wankers to put it nicely.

tony78
13th May 2012, 12:36 PM
has anyone delt with torq4x4 at all

Bigrig
13th May 2012, 01:02 PM
cheers bigrig.ill give him a go.wouls rather go to somone good who knows thier stuff.have been to couple round my area and they a wankers to put it nicely.

No worries mate - he's no goose, and doesn't charge like a wounded bull either. For a Toyota driver, he's OK!! lol. You can tell him I said that!! He's been on a few trips with us now ...

The boys (Murray and Dave) at Torq are good lads also ... probably not for this though. Or we're you meaning for fourbie gear? If the latter, they're tops!!

tony78
13th May 2012, 01:31 PM
will do thanks heaps bigrig.i got the misus to take it to bloke at browns plains took a 2second look charged me $120 and said its running hot.my wife and what else.he replied thats it better not drive it cause its about to blow up.like i said wankers