PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day to all Our Mums.

LittleJohn
13th May 2012, 08:28 AM
Warmes best wishes n hugs ladies, from all of us here.

DX grunt
13th May 2012, 08:37 AM
Warmes best wishes n hugs ladies, from all of us here.

X 2. Thanks.

Rossco

my third 256
13th May 2012, 08:39 AM
x 3 thanks
stephen

NissanGQ4.2
13th May 2012, 08:45 AM
x 4 thanks

growler2058
13th May 2012, 08:52 AM
Cheers you reminded me to ring my ma I'm a baaaaaaaad son

Tappin N Crappin

wildgu6
13th May 2012, 09:41 AM
X5, cheers buddy and hope all you mums out there have a lovely day
Big hugs all round

Yappa Tappa Doo

Maxhead
13th May 2012, 09:45 AM
Oh crap, it's mothers day LOLOLOL

umm, umm...Happy Mothers Day to all mothers out there.

now I better find the other half that's been very quite this morning.....

Bigrig
13th May 2012, 09:48 AM
Ohhhhhh ... I feel bad now for getting up the kids for getting the missus coffee and breakfast in bed and not making me any ... oopsey ...

LMFAO !!!

Somewhat confusing day for me though ... my mum used to say "he's not mine" all the time when I was growing up ... most perplexing ...

Happy Mothers day to all your wonderful women who gave their all for us all to turn out the way we did ... not a great 'reward for effort' for most I'm sure!!! lol

Love you mum!!!!

hekarewe
13th May 2012, 10:27 AM
Somewhat confusing day for me though ... my mum used to say "he's not mine" all the time when I was growing up ... most perplexing ...

you think you had problems Scott,,,,, the first ten years of my life i though i my name was jesus christ!!!!!! first school i ever went to the kids asked what my name was, i said "jesus christ!!"

they said "you aint no jesus christ!!!"

i said "yup i am you come home with me after school and i will prove it"

that afternoon i walked into the house with 40 other kids and mother walked out going "JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!"

to all mothers mums and mummy's event the mutha's past present and expecting put your feet and wait for it,,,,,,,,, "MUM WHERES MY......................................." have a great day ladies happy mothers day

pearcey
13th May 2012, 07:02 PM
This is a little late so I hope all the mothers and expecting to be mothers had a wonderful day.
Hope you all were waited on hand and foot all day as I think its the least we can do for you as I know you work every day for us.
So HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all of you.

Finly Owner
15th May 2012, 11:52 PM
To all Mums here in this life with us, I hope the day was Beautiful for you all, especilly BigRigs Family now that your event early inthe year was less serious than first thought, and to all our Mums who had a new child before this Mothers Day.

Inc the Ynot Family who have been missing in avtion since. Hope all is well.

And to my Mum and Mum-in-Law may you both RIP.

Tim