PDA

View Full Version : hell all

lil regy
12th May 2012, 10:31 PM
Hey all.

Found the forum whilst looking for help/guidence and user manuals to fix my 2001 GU ST zd30. Unfortunately the injector pump has let go and trying to work out how to remove and reinstall. Just spent the arvo stripping the intake, cooler and all that off. but im stuck as to where to go now that i have the timing cover off and injectors out. i own a few other cars and love modifying and working on them.
Any advise would be hugely appreciated and plan to browse these forums regularly and help wherre possible.

John

wildgu6
12th May 2012, 10:46 PM
G'day & welcome aboard John
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa Tappa Doo

Bigrig
12th May 2012, 11:11 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Clunk
12th May 2012, 11:14 PM
g'day mate welcome aboard

growler2058
13th May 2012, 07:07 AM
G'day John welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice.
Find the right area and ask away mate and someone will be able to help you no doubt

Tappin N Crappin

Maxhead
13th May 2012, 07:55 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
13th May 2012, 08:03 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

DX grunt
13th May 2012, 08:05 AM
G'day John

Welcome to the forum and glad you could join us.

There's a few members down your way. If you're interested in a local NP club, try www.westernpatrolclub.com

Take care out there.

Rossco

skidy04
13th May 2012, 11:23 AM
Welcome, Use the search engine at the top right there are heaps of good info on these forums.

AB
13th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

You should get a better response by asking any questions in a different area mate as a lot of people don't read the introduction section.

lil regy
13th May 2012, 04:24 PM
Cheers guys. i will start a thread on the car once i have finished getting it running again. its stock atm but small changes will be occuring soon.

Tweakedoffroad
14th May 2012, 02:33 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Aquaman
15th May 2012, 09:07 PM
Heaps of advice and info here. I am sure someone will be able to give you an answer.

Finly Owner
15th May 2012, 09:16 PM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House John, good luck with injector pump.

Tim