PDA

View Full Version : hey all

biggq
1st October 2010, 06:56 PM
just signed up , from the hour i've spent surfing the site i'm impressed!!! ; some nice rigs here!
im currently patrolless but this site has motivated me to get another one asap;) the budget will only allow for a gq (diesel i hope ) but it would be a set up as tourer .Living on the Sunny Coast Qld so i'm hoping outback qld will be a second home . Ill post pics as soon as i get one
regards biggq

Maxhead
1st October 2010, 06:57 PM
G'Day BigGQ, hope you get one soon and start enjoying it.
Nothing wrong with a GQ mate...it's a PATROL

welcome

Woof
1st October 2010, 07:30 PM
Welcome mate, GQ's are the best, just ask the GU owners:049:

AB
1st October 2010, 09:00 PM
just signed up , from the hour i've spent surfing the site i'm impressed!!! ; some nice rigs here!
im currently patrolless but this site has motivated me to get another one asap;) the budget will only allow for a gq (diesel i hope ) but it would be a set up as tourer .Living on the Sunny Coast Qld so i'm hoping outback qld will be a second home . Ill post pics as soon as i get one
regards biggq
Sounds like my story BigGQ no stress mate.

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask anything mate and join in the conversations.

DX grunt
1st October 2010, 11:25 PM
Hey biggq

Welcome to the forum. Nothing wrong with a gq tourer. Mine's on the way to becoming a gu tourer.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

patch697
2nd October 2010, 03:16 PM
Welcome on board & I hope you enjoy the forum...

Finly Owner
5th October 2010, 08:49 PM
Hi and welcome to nissans nut house (phantom) biggq. Another qlder.

Tim

biggq
5th October 2010, 09:53 PM
drove it home today,
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Used-Cars/Small-Medium-Family-Prestige-Cars/AdNumber=TP003884511?BackToResult=true&AdOnTop=

now have to start adding accessories!

DX grunt
5th October 2010, 09:56 PM
Nice truck.

Woof
5th October 2010, 09:59 PM
drove it home today,
http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Used-Cars/Small-Medium-Family-Prestige-Cars/AdNumber=TP003884511?BackToResult=true&AdOnTop=

now have to start adding accessories!

That's a very nice GQ you got there mate and a great price as well............well done