PDA

View Full Version : Tinny's Denny

Tintin72
9th May 2012, 12:13 AM
Gday All,

My mates call me Tintin (apprantly we look similar) ive been reading the forum since I first bought a 1991 DX GQ LWB 5 weeks ago. I thought I would post something tonight as a way of new beginings. Today I sold my 2004 RA rodeo (Snowy) which was a relief as i needed the proceeds to help fund my new truck (Denny). The kids were alittle sad to see Snowy go but I reasured them that Denny is going to be tuffer and be able to go and do crazy things just like the horse in Man from Snowy River. Im looking forward to learning to do most of my own servicing and repairs, so if anything happens out on the track at least I know I can get back home.

So far Ive only upgraded the tyres and rims from 31" to 285 x75 x 16 and installed a cargo barrier.
Denny came with a ARB winch bar, Ironman 9500 winch, water tank side steps, 2' lift looks like king springs, spotties, and tinting. The interior is in really good nick and vinyl floors awsome.

Things to come are, snorkle, rear custom bar and wheel carrier, rear draws, dual batteries and roof rack. Ive only posted one photo but trust me there will be more to come.

AB
9th May 2012, 06:54 AM
Very nice mate, love the white gq's!!!!

DX grunt
9th May 2012, 08:21 AM
G'day and welcome. Glad you could join us.

Where you from?

Take care out there.

Rossco

Tintin72
9th May 2012, 07:20 PM
Cheers for the welcome AB and Rossco. I live in Northam Western Australia which is 98 km east of Perth. Here are some more pics of the inside.

Trolatron
9th May 2012, 08:20 PM
Welcome to the forum , the trol is looking good mate when I get me a lwb its gota be a white one cause they look bigger..

Tweakedoffroad
10th May 2012, 03:06 AM
Nice neat looking truck mate

GQUTERUS
10th May 2012, 06:43 AM
Very tidy, like AB said. Love the white GQ's :)

dion_83
23rd May 2012, 12:38 AM
Very nice mate, love the white gq's!!!!
Agreed there's just something right about a white GQ. Thumbs up.