PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from Perth

Wetty
8th May 2012, 06:22 PM
Hi All. . . . .
Just purchased a 2003 ST-I Patrol, some what of an upgrade from my old Mazda Bravo! Looking forward to getting some useful info about the old girl here.
Cheers
Wetty

Dhuck
8th May 2012, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

White Elephant
8th May 2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome aboard mate. Good to see another forum member in the Wild West. Enjoy your stay.

Wetty
9th May 2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks Guys. . . . .I am experiencing some issues with it at the mo, so it's back to the dealership this morning, l just hope it isn't a case of :blowup:
Wetty

growler2058
9th May 2012, 09:58 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Bigrig
9th May 2012, 10:24 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
9th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
9th May 2012, 04:25 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Wetty
9th May 2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks All. . . . very friendly welcomes and rest assured I WILL be gleaning info from "ye all"
Wetty

Clunk
10th May 2012, 12:19 AM
Gday wetty and welcome aboard mate........... did you get your issues sorted out today?

Tweakedoffroad
10th May 2012, 03:02 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

sooty_10
10th May 2012, 06:25 PM
Welcome and enjoy, lots of good info if you know how to use search ;) Seriously though good info and great guys.

Finly Owner
10th May 2012, 10:35 PM
Hi and welcometo Nissans Nut House Wetty

Tim

Wetty
11th May 2012, 01:43 AM
Cheers All.
Got the Troll in at the dealer for the week while I am up here at the funny farm, couldn't make it do the rough idle bit for them, but while it was on the hoist, noticed a cracked exhaust just under the cat and also a leaking slave cylinder. . . . . don't ya just love old cars? Looking at putting NADS on it even though it may be too late for this engine with 130k on it.
Wetty

Clunk
11th May 2012, 02:18 AM
You never know mate, she may well surprise you and last the course....... they don't all go bang you know lol

Wetty
11th May 2012, 03:13 AM
hope not. . . .

Wetty
16th May 2012, 11:21 PM
Pick the wagon up in tomorrow. . . . . .they couldn't find anything wrong with it other than the cracked exhaust which I spose is a good thing :)
It will be getting new injectors and glow plugs this week, along with a catch-can and I will do some more NADS investigating as to whether I really need it. Will also be taking it to Mundairing to do the Powerline track on Tuesday. . . . hope we get a bit of rain so my mates Jeep gets dirt on it for the first time in it's life!
Wetty

Timmo
16th May 2012, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the forum Wetty

DX grunt
17th May 2012, 12:24 AM
G'day Wetty.

Where abouts you from?

Take care out there.

Rossco

Wetty
17th May 2012, 05:36 AM
Hi Rossco, it depends on how you look at it. . . . . in South Guildford if you go by where I'd like to spend most of my time, but at the Telfer Minesite if you go by where I do spend most of my time :frown:

Roosta
19th May 2012, 09:07 AM
Hi, I'm new too from perth, I'm hoping that the forum will give me heaps of helpful tips and maybe some updated manuals. The forum looks great with heaps of nice tricked out patrols. Already got some great ideas for my gu ute 4.2 intercooled turbo with diesel gas, coil spring and 3" exhaust. My old man has had just about every model of patrol built. No wonder I'm a fan.

Wetty
20th May 2012, 10:20 PM
Hey Roosta, so far in my journey on the forum l have gathered plenty of tid-bits and the knowledge base is immense. . . . . . .even considering putting NADS on my TDi Astra although it would have to be called AADS:049:
Wetty

timbar
22nd May 2012, 04:14 AM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Grahame
4th July 2012, 12:45 AM
good move :)

Marshallleo
10th July 2012, 04:54 PM
welcome! plenty of info here!