PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Chusay48 in the Philippines

chusay48
6th May 2012, 02:45 PM
Hi guys!Im Erik from Philippines and just bought a 1994 Nissan Patrol safari GQ.Im new in world of 4x4 and I choose this model because of the engine.As of now Im still familiarizing myself on my new ride and making some minor repairs on my own. Anyway good day to all!

MudRunnerTD
6th May 2012, 03:11 PM
G'day Erik, i have moved your post to an intro thread mate as it would have got lost where you put it.

Welcome here mate, feel free to ask questions and participate.

Cheers MR

chusay48
6th May 2012, 03:26 PM
Yes I think I'm lost but thanks to you MR..Its my first car and I really enjodriving it.It has a TD42 engine that is the reason I bought.Just finish cleaning dirt deposit at the radiator area.

growler2058
6th May 2012, 03:34 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

chusay48
6th May 2012, 03:52 PM
I dont have any idea in 4x4 and using such ride (Im a noob,hehe) but now I'm at the right place and good thing I saw this site. Got a question though I want to change my lifting set, I have stock kit on my ride but I want to make it higher 2" maybe but still having a smooth movement when running offroad (because I use as a family car). What brand and type do you recommend?

MudRunnerTD
6th May 2012, 04:02 PM
Old Man Emu if you can get it there Erik.

Bigrig
6th May 2012, 05:46 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
6th May 2012, 09:14 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Ade
6th May 2012, 09:30 PM
Gady Erik,

Welcome on board. I never used other but I got OME on my Safari (Nitrocharger) and D40 (Sports), they are awesome..!

Cheers,
Ade

Maxhead
7th May 2012, 08:45 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
7th May 2012, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Tweakedoffroad
7th May 2012, 10:29 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

jaxt
7th May 2012, 10:56 AM
kumusta pare!
welcome and nice choice in a GQtd42.
saan ka sa atin?

Gnasher
8th May 2012, 06:50 AM
Welcome to the forum.........

chusay48
10th May 2012, 08:43 PM
Hi AB, Nisshead,Ade and Bigrig! Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Anyway I have question Im having strong vibration after lower my gear, its like choking the exhaust (like the one in trucks...I dont know what they call it - engine bake????) but when put the in neutral position the vibration is gone. I dont have idea where to look first.

@Mudrunner - I think we dont have Old man Emu lifting sets here.Maybe I try to take a look at the web.Thanks for the advice.

chusay48
10th May 2012, 08:45 PM
Haha!may pinoy dito ako sa manila...first time ko magkaroon ng 4x4 na sasakyan.Ikaw pre san ka?Nga pala may idea ka kung saan makabili parts para ma upgrade ride ko..gusto ko sana gawin semi off road and family use.

Nice to hear from you pare kala ko ako lang mag isa dito.

Finly Owner
10th May 2012, 10:07 PM
Hi and welcometo Nissans Nut House Erik

Tim