PDA

View Full Version : Gday - from a new patrol owner

Mojo01
5th May 2012, 03:42 AM
I would like say hi from Adelaide and say thanks, I used this sites forum knowledge, to help me decide on my latest purchase, and as I am now the proud owner of a 92 GQ 4.2 efi .

The info on this site is awesome. Now its time for the mods and prep for a big trip up north, which I am hoping to do in the next 12 months

growler2058
5th May 2012, 06:48 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here gulls great info and advice. Great to see another crow eater on board

Tappin N Crappin

Mojo01
5th May 2012, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the welcome, now all i need to do is convince the wife to let me spend lots of $$$ and mod the crap out of my rig before we head up north ( NT and WA ) next year.. I will just blame you guys since this web site is where all my wild dreams and ideas have come from, feel free to blame me anytime lol

wildgu6
5th May 2012, 07:22 AM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa tappa doo

growler2058
5th May 2012, 07:22 AM
I payed $3k for my GQ td42 have spent $3k on 4" lift installed myself saved a few bob $2k on new 15"steel rims and 33"x12.5 mtz's $400 on a Lokka and am fairly confident she'll go almost anywhere BUT I could spend $$$$$ on turbo set up sliders new tube front bar the list an go on and onnnnnnnn oh yeah replace all filters and fluids can get pretty expensive also hahahahha feel free to blame us for the expenses incurred on your new found toy

Tappin N Crappin

AB
5th May 2012, 07:42 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
5th May 2012, 07:50 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Dhuck
5th May 2012, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the forum mate

Tweakedoffroad
6th May 2012, 02:15 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Finly Owner
11th May 2012, 12:07 AM
Hi and welcometo Nissans Nut House Mojo01

Tim