PDA

View Full Version : Help me - I Need a photo from underneath a Patrol

AB
4th May 2012, 02:04 PM
Hi All,

I'm working on another project...lol.

I really need a good clean photo looking up from underneath the car showing everything in the one photo.

Doesn't matter what the car is but would prefer a LWB GQ or GU wagon.

A shot from under a hoist would be ideal.

Can anyone help me or know where I can find a picture by chance?

I would really appreciate any help with this one...

like the image below but a real picture...

MudRunnerTD
4th May 2012, 02:55 PM
Ring the Local ARB dealer Andy and ask if any of the Mechanics have one on a hoist right now. Get them to take a pic with their iPhone and mms it to you mate!

AB
4th May 2012, 02:58 PM
My mechanic is just down the road...I am tempted to grab Timbos GU and go for a drive...lol

AB
4th May 2012, 04:14 PM
Thanks anyway, raced down to mechanic and sorted it out...Cheers!!

04OFF
4th May 2012, 09:17 PM
Thought i might of had one AB, but sorry, i only found this one of Bigrig demonstrating his excellent drill handling skills :hpfredgeorge1:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/15Large.jpg

dan&tamspatrol
4th May 2012, 09:19 PM
Hi All,

I'm working on another project...lol.

I really need a good clean photo looking up from underneath the car showing everything in the one photo.

Doesn't matter what the car is but would prefer a LWB GQ or GU wagon.

A shot from under a hoist would be ideal.

Can anyone help me or know where I can find a picture by chance?

I would really appreciate any help with this one...

like the image below but a real picture...

mate what project you working on my bad im nosey

AB
4th May 2012, 09:31 PM
Thought i might of had one AB, but sorry, i only found this one of Bigrig demonstrating his excellent drill handling skills :hpfredgeorge1:

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/02ard/15Large.jpg

That would of been perfect except for something really disturbing in the picture....lol
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50354_111095145569649_1422_n.jpg

AB
4th May 2012, 09:40 PM
mate what project you working on my bad im nosey

It's not a very exciting thing for members but the labour involved in creating this is kind of project is killing me to be honest. I am at the point of no return as I have spent many hours already and when I'm on the computer doing things like this I get headaches with the coding and thoughts so I gotta bloody finish this...LMAO

It will just be a basic interactive thing of isometric views of a patrol and hover over parts which will have the ability to link to whatever is needed. I will launch it simply based on Ebay parts for sale as a lot of people seem to be buying things on Ebay through the forum in which the forum gets a tiny cut from. It does earn a little bit of money each month which is needed because hosting the 4wdTV videos is chewing up about 80-100GB a month and the people who are hosting the forum are getting annoyed and we will need to upgrade to our own server computer which is pretty much the highest plan you can get.

I don't want donations anymore so I think this may encourage some more people to buy things on Ebay by clicking through the forum avenues for the Ebay listing's hopefully.

But....Once this is done I will then have a huge system of isometric and hyperlinked parts which we can use for a lot of other avenues...

I have a couple of drinks tonight so I hope the above makes sense...LMAO

dan&tamspatrol
4th May 2012, 09:46 PM
sounds interesting for sure and im on no. 6 and understand so u did a good job explaining cheers going to be useful for me as im always looking on ebay for parts will there be links to offroad gear aswell ie spotlights tyres barwork stuff like that or is it just replacement parts sort of thing

Clunk
4th May 2012, 09:51 PM
Jeez mate that sound like one help of an impressive project........ really hope it all works out!!!!!!!!!! Damn clever stuff

Finly Owner
4th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Andy you are in the wrong job mate. You should be design that stuff as add on progras to sell to people to use on their web shops. Sounds like a niche' market idea there.

Tim

AB
4th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Andy you are in the wrong job mate. You should be design that stuff as add on progras to sell to people to use on their web shops. Sounds like a niche' market idea there.

Tim

You could indeed do that mate. It's just finding the work is the hard part thats all....I just hate sales, I hate trying to sell something to someone...LMAO....The funny part is that my day job is an office/sales manager!!!

growler2058
4th May 2012, 10:06 PM
It's not a very exciting thing for members but the labour involved in creating this is kind of project is killing me to be honest. I am at the point of no return as I have spent many hours already and when I'm on the computer doing things like this I get headaches with the coding and thoughts so I gotta bloody finish this...LMAO

It will just be a basic interactive thing of isometric views of a patrol and hover over parts which will have the ability to link to whatever is needed. I will launch it simply based on Ebay parts for sale as a lot of people seem to be buying things on Ebay through the forum in which the forum gets a tiny cut from. It does earn a little bit of money each month which is needed because hosting the 4wdTV videos is chewing up about 80-100GB a month and the people who are hosting the forum are getting annoyed and we will need to upgrade to our own server computer which is pretty much the highest plan you can get.

I don't want donations anymore so I think this may encourage some more people to buy things on Ebay by clicking through the forum avenues for the Ebay listing's hopefully.

But....Once this is done I will then have a huge system of isometric and hyperlinked parts which we can use for a lot of other avenues...

I have a couple of drinks tonight so I hope the above makes sense...LMAO

WTF are you talking about??? rekon you should be over in the drunken rambling thread hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaha.................o nly jokin mate well done ;-) you never cease to amaze

04OFF
4th May 2012, 10:34 PM
Id love to know how the hell you find the time to do all this stuff Andy ?, do you not sleep, you always seem to have about 5 projects going all at once !

BTW, If you need specific pics that you can't find, you know ill always try and help.

AB
4th May 2012, 10:44 PM
Id love to know how the hell you find the time to do all this stuff Andy ?, do you not sleep, you always seem to have about 5 projects going all at once !

BTW, If you need specific pics that you can't find, you know ill always try and help.

Thanks mate I did think of you but after checking out Biggus's album and permission was given plus the visit to the local mechanics today I think I am good to go.

3D, side, rear and underneath is all done. I'm going to clean my engine this weekend and do a top engine shot but I do need two shots of each side of a TD42 engine (outside the bay). I will give Google a go first and see what they have....I always save the best to last...LMAO

97_gq_lwb
5th May 2012, 09:39 AM
I just noticed a good underside shot on the forum you could have used lol.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?8399-ROLLED-GU-!-the-full-story-with-pics-amp-video

growler2058
5th May 2012, 09:45 AM
I just noticed a good underside shot on the forum you could have used lol.
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?8399-ROLLED-GU-!-the-full-story-with-pics-amp-video

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA very good!