PDA

View Full Version : Take off the Photo Editor button at the top????

AB
3rd May 2012, 07:20 PM
I need an extra space at the top of the page soon and I think if people are using smaller screens then the red link bar at the top goes right across their page...I think???

Does anyone actually use that Photo Editor function on here???

Is it pretty much a gimmick thing that no one uses???

If I get 3 or more people reply below saying they use it all the time then I will keep it, otherwise I'll take it off.

Cheers for your thoughts...

taslucas
3rd May 2012, 07:36 PM
i havent used it. I just edit in paint or illustrator.

growler2058
3rd May 2012, 07:36 PM
NUP never use it ever ever ever i go the fotosizer thingy that todd put me onto it GREAT

NissanGQ4.2
3rd May 2012, 07:37 PM
I don't use it mate, and in regards to the red link bar well that would depend on the users screen resolution

I run 1920 x 1080 on 17inch lappy screen and have heapz of room on my link bar

Cheers

Toddie

MudRunnerTD
3rd May 2012, 07:37 PM
No i have never used it, i use photobucket for everything.

I do come here all the time on my iphone mate, i dont particularly like Tapacrap so dont use it. I come here with Safari and have no trouble navigating around.

I will note though that the side add can get very very big when on the iphone and if in my messages then the message displays as single words stacked on top of each other as the Side bar will not reduce!! Kind of crappy

NissanGQ4.2
3rd May 2012, 07:39 PM
NUP never use it ever ever ever i go the fotosizer thingy that todd put me onto it GREAT

x 2, great free program :) that Todd bloke is good sometimes *L*

AB
3rd May 2012, 07:40 PM

I do come here all the time on my iphone mate, i dont particularly like Tapacrap so dont use it. I come here with Safari and have no trouble navigating around.

I will note though that the side add can get very very big when on the iphone and if in my messages then the message displays as single words stacked on top of each other as the Side bar will not reduce!! Kind of crappy

Cheers for that MR....I'll see what I can do.

But why don't you log in so you don't see it?

EDIT: Oh yeah your a mod....I need to work out why you guys still see that...LMAO...My bad!!!

NissanGQ4.2
3rd May 2012, 07:41 PM

Darren, Can't you hide the side add bar on iphone?

taslucas
3rd May 2012, 07:41 PM

Does the side bar thing only appear in safari? In tappa there is no side bar

growler2058
3rd May 2012, 07:42 PM
x 2, great free program :) that Todd bloke is good sometimes *L*

Mmmmm wonder if were talkin about the same fella hahahahahahaha;-)

taslucas
3rd May 2012, 07:43 PM

EDIT: Oh yeah your a mod....I need to work out why you guys still see that...LMAO...My bad!!!

ok that explains this:

Does the side bar thing only appear in safari? In tappa there is no side bar

NissanGQ4.2
3rd May 2012, 07:49 PM

yes you bad, but you can hide it anyway

Maxhead
3rd May 2012, 07:50 PM
Yeah I've never used it either AB.........looks like she can go mate

MudRunnerTD
3rd May 2012, 07:51 PM

I never come her without being logged in mate, i have noticed that lots of the spacing on alot of the threads gets all compact if in am on the iphone, seem to reformat to allow for the side bar, even when its not there?? strange, been getting worse and worse over the last few weeks i reckon.

MudRunnerTD
3rd May 2012, 07:53 PM
Darren, Can't you hide the side add bar on iphone?

Ha! I have no Idea!! next time i am on here with the iPhone i will check though ;)

AB
3rd May 2012, 08:00 PM
Yeah you should be ok to do that...Click on http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/misc/tab-collapsed.png at the top right of the sidebar to remove it.

AB
3rd May 2012, 08:01 PM
Jeesh, this thread must be a new record of hijacking...LMAO

Sir Roofy
3rd May 2012, 08:02 PM
never used it mate

growler2058
3rd May 2012, 08:11 PM
Whats a hijack?? ;-)

taslucas
3rd May 2012, 08:13 PM
twice as much as a low jack

rusty_nail
3rd May 2012, 08:30 PM
yeah i cant see any point to it, i do any photo editing externally.

AB
3rd May 2012, 08:37 PM
From the responses so far it sounds like the Photo Editor is a real hit with the locals....:icon_bonk:

Clunk
3rd May 2012, 08:56 PM
Whats a hijack?? ;-)

Wasn't that a really bad film with Emilio Estevez......... Oh hang on that was Freejack lol

On a side note, I've never used it either

Taps a lot!!!!!!

boots
3rd May 2012, 10:03 PM
I dont use it AB . Are you replacing it with a new merchandise section ? stickers , stubby holders , shirts , hats , socks and undies , pyjamas , lingerie . I'm sure you will have plenty of volunteers mate for the photo shoots wearing the gear !

Winnie
3rd May 2012, 10:13 PM
Don't worry mate I don't use it do all safe to get rid of it :D

Tappa tappa

AB
3rd May 2012, 10:56 PM
I dont use it AB . Are you replacing it with a new merchandise section ? stickers , stubby holders , shirts , hats , socks and undies , pyjamas , lingerie . I'm sure you will have plenty of volunteers mate for the photo shoots wearing the gear !

I really need to get onto that Boots...I'm getting there mate...lol...The lingerie is all done though...LMAO

Clunk
3rd May 2012, 11:29 PM
I really need to get onto that Boots...I'm getting there mate...lol...The lingerie is all done though...LMAO

And you have the perfect model in Patch for the lingerie hey mate!!!!!!! Lmao

Woof
4th May 2012, 01:22 AM
I use it all the time Andy.............................................. ...................................Now where do I find it mate????...LOL

DX grunt
4th May 2012, 01:36 AM
Hahahahahaha.

Pick me. Pick me. I'll get my gear o....... - no I won't. My spandies will get jealous. lolololol