PDA

View Full Version : allan

allan.c
2nd May 2012, 01:41 PM
hello , may name is allan and i am new to the rorum

allan.c
2nd May 2012, 01:52 PM
i have senn mike vine about aproblem i am having with my guii 3litre automatic patrol and he wants to put on a :engine saver kit: i am fully aware of his good name and his high standind in his field but i can not find any data on his recomendation. could anyone tell more about this kit. thankyou.

growler2058
2nd May 2012, 01:54 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard use the search bar and type in NADS that's the engine saver mods definitely a thing to do mate

Tappin N Crappin

Bigrig
2nd May 2012, 02:06 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Mike is the schizzle no doubt, not the cheapest bloke around, but very high quality workmanship. He's only down the road from me, and gave me a few pointers on my build so whilst everyone has their own opinion, I would certainly recommend the bloke - an old gentleman who charges like a wounded bull BUT that's only because you generally only need to see him once (because he does it right!!).

Enjoy!!

Tweakedoffroad
2nd May 2012, 04:13 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

AB
2nd May 2012, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions.

timbar
2nd May 2012, 05:18 PM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Dhuck
2nd May 2012, 06:16 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Maxhead
3rd May 2012, 07:09 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Sir Roofy
3rd May 2012, 08:20 PM
welcome aboard mate ,yes its worth the effort to do the nads