PDA

View Full Version : Business Idea for the 4wd scene - If you have money to throw around

AB
1st May 2012, 10:12 AM
Someone posted this on our Facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/nissanpatrolcomau/225121800845041

4x4accessories.com.au is for sale, no set price, just need to message the guy with your offer.

If you got the name for a good price and employed someone to build a good site and optimise it to rank up high for the keywords "4x4 accessories" then I would think you could out rank all the big name guys fairly easily if you put enough effort into it.

Obviously would have an online store for 4x4 accessories.

Might be the too hard basket but just throwing it out there....

Bob
1st May 2012, 10:20 AM
That should fill in your Spare Time Andy RAFLMAO

taslucas
1st May 2012, 11:05 AM
That should fill in your Spare Time Andy RAFLMAO

4x4accessories.com.au will now be the exclusive stockists for all your redback products!!!

Tap, crackle, pop

Bigrig
1st May 2012, 12:03 PM
Hmmmm ... me thinks that is interesting ...

I can't see the Facebook page (don't and won't use it) so any chance of PM'ing me the details of the dude please AB ... with sugar on top!!! lol

AB
1st May 2012, 12:24 PM
I don't like FB either mate. I just sent him a message on FB and awaiting his reply for contact details. If I don't get back to you by tomorrow then give me a heads up mate as I'll forget to check it...lol

Bigrig
1st May 2012, 12:35 PM
I don't like FB either mate. I just sent him a message on FB and awaiting his reply for contact details. If I don't get back to you by tomorrow then give me a heads up mate as I'll forget to check it...lol

Thanks boss - will do ...

NissanGQ4.2
1st May 2012, 07:28 PM
Someone posted this on our Facebook page...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/nissanpatrolcomau/225121800845041

That would of been me *LMAO*, thought you would of seen it eventually

AB
1st May 2012, 07:30 PM
That would of been me *LMAO*, thought you would of seen it eventually

I knew it was you...lol...Just waiting on you to confirm....I only get to check it a few times a week.