PDA

View Full Version : Pucker Up DXGrunt, it's Toymota time!!!!!!!!!

Clunk
29th April 2012, 11:28 AM
Well AB as usual is a complete gentleman and kept the photo of Rossco's demise in the Footy thread. Me however believe that this sort of thing should never be allowed to happen, so just wanted to bring it to everyones attention................

Please do not try this at home folks you are likely to get seriously injured..... Rossco here is a trained baffoon... sorry I meant professional!!!!!!!!

the ferret
29th April 2012, 11:36 AM
This is a family forum and I think Rossco should have the ban stick waved at him, Toyota!!!!!, next it'll be a Jeep or Lada, I dunno!
pml...
Cheers, the ferret.

MudRunnerTD
29th April 2012, 11:37 AM
Looks like your blowing the thing up like a balloon! Did it need resusitation?

growler2058
29th April 2012, 11:38 AM
Hahahahhahahahahahaa ROSSCO WTF

Tappin N Crappin

Winnie
29th April 2012, 11:46 AM
That's embarrassing!

gec
29th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Somebody musta stuck a doughnut to the toyo badge, aye Rosco.:coffeetime:

Clunk
29th April 2012, 02:09 PM
So has anyone else got some photos they would like to share??????

Tap tap tappity crap

DX grunt
29th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Tap tap tappity crap

Clunk, Clunk, Clunkety, Clunk.

You are sooooo lucky I'm 3,000k away - and I know you!!!!! I nearly died when I saw your dedicated thread. PML - not. hahahaha

I have apologised to Doggy for the cardinal sin, and now I humbly apologise to every Nissan Patrol owner in the world, now it has been broadcast!!!

I'm so over betting with AB, until the next time. lol

Take care over there, I'll be back. lol

Rossco

EDIT: I have something in the wind that will bring back some of my credibility...........Stay tuned!!!!!

Clunk
29th April 2012, 02:26 PM
Clunk, Clunk, Clunkety, Clunk.

You are sooooo lucky I'm 3,000k away - and I know you!!!!! I nearly died when I saw your dedicated thread. PML - not. hahahaha

I have apologised to Doggy for the cardinal sin, and now I humbly apologise to every Nissan Patrol owner in the world, now it has been broadcast!!!

I'm so over betting with AB, until the next time. lol

Take care over there, I'll be back. lol

Rossco

Hahahaha sorry Rossco but i just couldn't help my self, it was too good an opportunity to pass up. You're lucky I haven't put anything up on the club forum!!!!!! Lol

Besides I was providing community service........ I had to let everyone know the possible dangers associated with betting. You gotta know your limits...... hahaha

Tap tap tappity crap

wildgu6
29th April 2012, 02:50 PM
Shame shame shame, and you even got down on your knee as though you were going to propose hahaha
Ross mate when will you learn, You DO NOT bet against CARLTON lol

Yappa tappa doo

pearcey
29th April 2012, 03:04 PM
Your the man Rossco
You faced up and had the Balls to honour the bet even though your going to pay for it.
A true NISSAN man

Silver
29th April 2012, 03:53 PM
Well, Rossco, I think you are to be congratulated for satifying your obligation, no matter how horrendous. Truly an honourable man.

However, a little more discretion when next stakes are agreed, might be seen as wise.

:-)

On a related note, a neighbour of ours must have lost a bet on the Rugby a few years ago - that night in the wee small hours I was taking the bin out, and he was doing a midnight streak the length of our street. Another truly honourable man :-)

AB
29th April 2012, 07:54 PM
Your an evil man Clunk...LMAO, but well done for showing this for the world to see.

Good cop bad cop...LMAO

Silver
29th April 2012, 08:00 PM
Did he get off lightly AB? Was he really supposed to smooch a Cruiser? Or, perhaps worse, shudder, a Prado??

AB
29th April 2012, 08:07 PM
Did he get off lightly AB? Was he really supposed to smooch a Cruiser? Or, perhaps worse, shudder, a Prado??

We were in the RSL carpark mate and I tried my best but it was full of elderly pokie heads unfortunately and not a 4wd in site....lol

The bet was a Toyota badge. I should of read the fine print a bit better...

Clunk
29th April 2012, 08:29 PM
Your an evil man Clunk...LMAO, but well done for showing this for the world to see.

Good cop bad cop...LMAO

Not totally evil....... well maybe just a little hahaha

I just don't rest on me laurels :what::sly::sly:;);)

Tap tap tappity crap

Woof
29th April 2012, 08:41 PM
You are a shocker Clunky, I thought about doing this but even I could not steep this low mate, to post it up for the whole world to see............................................... .................................................. ...........................GOOD ON YOU, WELL DONE..LOLOLOL

Sorry Ross but you will make these bets with AB, good on you for going though with it mate.

AB
29th April 2012, 08:46 PM
What about me....lol....How much have I completely a$$ed all these bets and never lost....Damn I wish we had money on these bets. Actually....money can't buy this...LMAO

DX grunt
29th April 2012, 08:48 PM
Cop this flashback!!!!!

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/THEdare001.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping: :bananarock::bananarock::bananarock: :smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up:

Woof
29th April 2012, 08:53 PM
Now that is just way too much Ross.....what will our friends in the other countries think about Australians now..............hahahahahaha

growler2058
29th April 2012, 08:56 PM
Cop this flashback!!!!!

http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af279/DXgrunt/THEdare001.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping: :bananarock::bananarock::bananarock: :smiley_thumbs_up::smiley_thumbs_up:

I know i shouldnt be looking so closely.........................but are your legs shaved man?!?!!?!?!

Clunk
29th April 2012, 09:08 PM
I know i shouldnt be looking so closely.........................but are your legs shaved man?!?!!?!?!

Done specially for the occasion lol

Tap tap tappity crap

Clunk
29th April 2012, 09:10 PM
You are a shocker Clunky, I thought about doing this but even I could not steep this low mate.

Oh given time you would have, I just pipped ya to the post lol

Tap tap tappity crap

AB
29th April 2012, 10:04 PM
Still haunts me to this day that image...LMAO

DX grunt
30th April 2012, 09:02 AM

You're right Growlers - you shouldn't be looking so closely.

And of course their not shaved. It's my WA tan that hides the hair. PML

AB, that pic should haunt you, too. It's the first bet I lost to you. It was so close to you being the pic of the month because I know you were just as ne ne ne nervous as me, but, alas, it turned out to be me. lol

Thankfully I've lost over 20kg since then and the pic only has sentimental value to me now. Nobody will recognise me when I walk down the street, now - except for a select few - finally. lol