PDA

View Full Version : worth a laugh

ozzyboy
28th April 2012, 01:26 PM
if u have seen this before, disregard.
If not, read all the reviews. :)
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B000KKNQBK/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

ozz

growler2058
28th April 2012, 03:35 PM
Very effen funny

Airstrike
28th April 2012, 03:42 PM
LMAO nice find

97_gq_lwb
28th April 2012, 03:44 PM
I tried it on my head once thought it might be easier then shaving and it burn't a bit like getting paint stripper on your skin probably the same stuff.

Bigrig
28th April 2012, 03:44 PM
Haven't had that good a laugh for a while!!! Dead set crack up!!!

rusty_nail
29th April 2012, 08:14 AM
haha thanks for sharing mate bl00dy funny =)

AB
29th April 2012, 09:05 AM
Ok confession time...lol

I tried a product like this back when I was 16 on my chest to get rid of the new chest hair coming up as it wasn't "cool" back then to have chest hair...lol

I left it on for too long and it felt like someone had lit a fire on my chest and left me with bubbling red skin for weeks. The end result was severe pain and trauma but no hair on my chest but when it grew back it was a thick wirey mean chest hair (kind of like a mutant deformed chest hair re growth) and I have never been the same since..LMAO

Beware using this product and follow the damn instructions!!!

rusty_nail
29th April 2012, 09:21 AM
Haha well we all live and learn mate, just be thankful you didn't try those other areas like the other people. I can't really remember but I'm pretty sure I tried the same thing when I was younger it hurt like a mofo lol

DX grunt
29th April 2012, 09:23 AM
Ok confession time...lol

I tried a product like this back when I was 16 on my chest to get rid of the new chest hair coming up as it wasn't "cool" back then to have chest hair...lol

I left it on for too long and it felt like someone had lit a fire on my chest and left me with bubbling red skin for weeks. The end result was severe pain and trauma but no hair on my chest but when it grew back it was a thick wirey mean chest hair (kind of like a mutant deformed chest hair re growth) and I have never been the same since..LMAO

Beware using this product and follow the damn instructions!!!

This thread is useless without pics. lol. hahahahahaha

DX grunt
29th April 2012, 09:24 AM
I think it's time to change brands. lol.

rusty_nail
29th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Not sure u wanna be seeing pics of people's scalded junk mate hahahaha

DX grunt
29th April 2012, 09:27 AM
Not sure u wanna be seeing pics of people's scalded junk mate hahahaha

He's been giving me grief for the past 2 years, so now it's payback!~!

Sorry, I've had a rethink, and you're right. AB, keep your secret!!!!! lol

Gotta keep remembering....words not pictures, words not pictures. hahaha

jimbeamteam
30th April 2012, 07:54 PM
owww, i reckon i'll give that a miss lol

growler2058
30th April 2012, 08:15 PM
Weak as pi55 they should try it with ghost chillis hahahahahhahahaha naga bhut jolakia hahahahahaha