PDA

View Full Version : Hi y'all!

mudski
26th April 2012, 12:46 AM
I just like to say hi to everybody. I have been out of the 4wd's for the best part of 20 years. My last 4by was a MK shorty, anniversary edition. Just today, well, yesty now, I bought an 01' GUII with a 3ltr in it. I bit different than my Current Dmax I have which i want to sell now. Anyhow I only paid 19k for it and it's got
2inch lift
ARB bar and winch
ARB roof rack
NEW, not reco'd motor fitted by Nissan 60k ago
New clutch
UHF setup
IPF spotties, and a spare set of IPF's too
Dual batt's
cargo barrier
rear draw system, which I'm going to rebuilt a new lighter unit, this one weighs a good 60k I reckon...
and its white and a manual.

All Need to do is clean her up as its been a while since its had a good lot of cosmetic TLC I reckon and I'll have to put some new rubber on it. 33inch muddies will my choice of rubber.
I will be asking a few q's here as I'm real out of touch with this gear.

Thanks.

wildgu6
26th April 2012, 07:19 AM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa tappa doo

growler2058
26th April 2012, 07:38 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

Bigrig
26th April 2012, 07:40 AM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

AB
26th April 2012, 11:27 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Dhuck
26th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Welcome to the forum mate

Rusty86
26th April 2012, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the forum, there's a lot of great info on here and very friendly people :)

dwrjr
26th April 2012, 03:11 PM
Welcome, mate! This is a great site, friendly and lots of real knowledge to answer your questions.

Tweakedoffroad
27th April 2012, 11:57 AM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

Finly Owner
28th April 2012, 12:05 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Mudski. Where's the MK?

Tim

timbar
29th April 2012, 06:16 PM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

Maxhead
30th April 2012, 08:22 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate