PDA

View Full Version : Gq rb30 how much

Rowyshorty
23rd April 2012, 10:05 AM
Hey everyone not sure were I should have put this post but dose any one
No how much a gq wagon 89 rb30 carby manual with about 220000 km on it would be worth just my mate is selling it and I'm selling my shorty to him maybe so we gonna work a deal out as I want the wagon petrol to cut in to ute so I can put my turboed stroker v8 motor it

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Cheers rowy

nissannewby
23rd April 2012, 03:23 PM
Put a ute cab on your shorty chassis. If its in good nic maybe 6k

Rowyshorty
23rd April 2012, 04:00 PM
Yeah he only was 3000 for it I don't think there worth more than that I was thinking that but my shorty is 24v and I'd rather chop the wagon into a custom ute I said 6000 and his car for mine ive spent a lot on the motor to get that power so I think that's a fair deal

Cheers rowy

Did all u boys go for a bash on the weekend I was reading the thread u were talking bout sounded like fun

nissannewby
23rd April 2012, 07:28 PM
Dozer headed out, myself and ben-e-boy went out today and i have planned a trip on wednesday to the glasshouse mountains check out the trips and treks threads

1madgerman
23rd April 2012, 07:51 PM
I just paid 2k for mine with a dead motor

healy
23rd April 2012, 11:05 PM
Hey everyone not sure were I should have put this post but dose any one
No how much a gq wagon 89 rb30 carby manual with about 220000 km on it would be worth just my mate is selling it and I'm selling my shorty to him maybe so we gonna work a deal out as I want the wagon petrol to cut in to ute so I can put my turboed stroker v8 motor it

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Cheers rowy

i just bought mine a week ago with 249 on the clock manual carb cracked head for 2400 2 previous owners stock only thing done was pedders heavy duty suspension in the rear car is like brand new wont find a better interior in it