PDA

View Full Version : g,day from western australia

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 02:03 PM
hi all just a short intro my wife and i a proud owners of our first 4wd a 1992 swb ford maverick {gq patrol} 4.2 petrol 5speed manual gear box 2 inch lift running 33"s.
we have only just brought the 4wd a week ago and have done some driving down at albany before returning home in the wheat belt of wa.
we cant wait to get involved in more trips and groups in wa so if there is any one out there please let us know

thanks
aj and sarah

taslucas
22nd April 2012, 02:06 PM
Gday guys, welcome aboard. Heaps of WA members on here that will no doubt love you to tag along on some trips:)

Bigrig
22nd April 2012, 02:07 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

growler2058
22nd April 2012, 02:07 PM
Gday mate welcome aboard theres quite a few sand gropers on the forum. Gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 02:18 PM
hi
thanks for the replies cant wait to meet people it can be a bit hard seeing we live 170km east of perth

Maxhead
22nd April 2012, 02:25 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 02:32 PM
G'day aj and sarah, welcome aboard........ as been said, there loads od us westies on here and also a few of us are members of the Western patrol club....... if you're interested in taking a look just click on the link in my signature. Would be good to see some pics if you're able to post some up.

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2

timbar
22nd April 2012, 02:46 PM
G'day Guys - Always Good to Welcome aboard another West Aussie join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 02:56 PM
trying to post pics is there an easy way of doing this :}

timbar
22nd April 2012, 03:02 PM
the easyest wau is through another website called PhotoBucket register its free and then all u need to do is upload and ur done or smaller pics can be put up through the go adanced tab in the botom of the quick reply box then attach pics

http://www.satisfaction.com/photobucket-login/

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 03:15 PM
pic of the 4wd

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 03:17 PM
that sort of worked lol

timbar
22nd April 2012, 03:22 PM
or even better if you have a mobile which is a smart phone there is a tappatalk app that u can download for as little as $3 and u can upload pics on your phone straight to Nissan Patrol .com.au /forums and wellaaa ur done good luck guys Hope to see u around

what part of the wheatbelt u from ?

Tim

timbar
22nd April 2012, 03:24 PM
pic of the 4wd

nice Mav Guys

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 03:49 PM
meckering about 36km from northam

timbar
22nd April 2012, 03:51 PM

Ok so not tooooo far from Perth hahahaa

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 03:58 PM
i think the closest track to us is the power lines in mundaring which we want to do in the next few weeks before we go to dewlingup on the long weekend in june to do the fawcet track

timbar
22nd April 2012, 04:02 PM
A few of us went up Mundairing on the 14th last weekend u missed a good day but im sure we will be doing it again soonly though haha

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 04:11 PM
let me know if theres a trip planed some were we would love to go
cheers

timbar
22nd April 2012, 04:17 PM
no probs keep an eye on the forum and I will pm u if anything comes up we love numbers on our trips makes trips more fun and we love to meet new members face to face

Woof
22nd April 2012, 08:04 PM
i think the closest track to us is the power lines in mundaring which we want to do in the next few weeks before we go to dewlingup on the long weekend in june to do the fawcet track

Welcome to the forum AJ & Sarah, was only talking to DX Grunt & Clunk71 today about organising an overnight trip to Dwellingup in the next few months.
The club, see my signature below (much better than Clunky's) ......has trips happening regulatory.

DX grunt
22nd April 2012, 08:12 PM

Welcome AJ and Sarah. Glad to have more Sandgropers on here.

I own a house down the Hwy at Merredin and am very familiar with GEH

Many of us from WA on here belong to www.westernpatrolclub.com

Take care out there.

Rossco

aj and sarah
22nd April 2012, 08:15 PM
cool thanks for the response i will have look at the website for more up dates

Tweakedoffroad
23rd April 2012, 02:20 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can
Nice looking truck

Clunk
23rd April 2012, 04:06 PM
no probs keep an eye on the forum and I will pm u if anything comes up we love numbers on our trips makes trips more fun and we love to meet new members face to face

You speak for yourself Tim, I hate meeting people bwahahahahaha

Tap tap tappity crap

timbar
23rd April 2012, 04:26 PM
You speak for yourself Tim, I hate meeting people bwahahahahaha

Tap tap tappity crap

Crawl back into ur cave adrian

Pay No Attention to him he is just a commoner around here hahahahaha bl@@dy convicts hahaha

modustollens
23rd April 2012, 04:29 PM
Goof luck with your trip.

Clunk
23rd April 2012, 05:20 PM
Crawl back into ur cave adrian

Pay No Attention to him he is just a commoner around here hahahahaha bl@@dy convicts hahaha

Pot calling the kettle black again I see lmao

Tap tap tappity crap

Dhuck
23rd April 2012, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

frenzy
23rd April 2012, 08:30 PM
Welcome aboard AJ and Sarah. The WA members will take care of you I'm sure.

Finly Owner
25th April 2012, 12:42 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House AJ & Sarah

Tim