PDA

View Full Version : G'day

fullnelson04
22nd April 2012, 12:51 PM
G'day all,

Name is kane and i have been the proud owner of 2 Patrols. My first was a 3.0l 2008 which i failed to insure correctly and wrote off in a prang with some trees. My second is a 2000 hand grenade which has just had the Turbo go on me. Have posted a thread seeking info about this. I really dont think i was meant to have a patrol. Before the crash good old Patty had taken me to some great places and gone places i would never have though possible for a stock standard vehicle. Have been devo ever since.

Well anyway thats why im here. To seek advice on Turbo repairs/engine replacement. Hopefully someone will be able to help out.

Cheers all :)

Clunk
22nd April 2012, 01:01 PM
g'day and welcome aboard mate, theres a good bunch of knowledgeable folk on here so hopefully someone will be able to help you out mate

wildgu6
22nd April 2012, 01:07 PM
G'day & welcome aboard mate
Great lot here with tons of advice and adventures and experiences,
Hang around, ask away and Join in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa tappa doo

growler2058
22nd April 2012, 01:56 PM
Gday kane welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

taslucas
22nd April 2012, 02:02 PM
Gday Kane, welcome aboard. Bad luck about the first patrol mate. Theres plenty of info around here to help ya out. Feel free to ask any questions:)

Bigrig
22nd April 2012, 02:08 PM
G'day mate and welcome aboard - great people, information and laughs to be found on here, so join in to make the most of it!!!

Enjoy!!

Maxhead
22nd April 2012, 02:27 PM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

fullnelson04
22nd April 2012, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the welcomes so far. Have posted a Q in the general mechanical section but will put a quick summary here also. How do i block the water hose to my turbo on a ZD30. Just replaced it with an oil cooled only one from an 08 Patrol. And also is it possible to put my 08 engine into the 2000 truck?

timbar
22nd April 2012, 03:42 PM
G'day - Welcome aboard join in when you are ready and have some fun ! plenty to do and see and if u have any problems just ask and im sure u will get an answer !! Bucket loads of usefull information here plenty to read so join in meet the great bunch of guys and girls on our wonderful forum !!

You will not be disapointed !!

ENJOY and WELCOME

Tim

AB
22nd April 2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

brodz_666
22nd April 2012, 07:51 PM
Welcome bud, just solve all ur issues n bang in a td42 lol

Tweakedoffroad
23rd April 2012, 02:23 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

modustollens
23rd April 2012, 04:34 PM
Good luck - hopefully you are not jinxed! My patrol is making a funny clunking sound every now and then - i need figure that out!.

Dhuck
23rd April 2012, 06:51 PM
Welcome to the forum mate.

Finly Owner
25th April 2012, 12:49 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Kane

Tim