PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Jellies
21st April 2012, 12:14 PM
Hey everyone
Own a GU which almost drowned in Nolan's brook ( thanks to Nissan for not sealing my factory fitted snorkel ). Looking forward to meeting everyone as have heard great things about this forum.
John

MudRunnerTD
21st April 2012, 12:20 PM
Welcome John

Go Figure on the Factory Fitted snorkel hey! Mine was the same to my astonishment! If the car was not awesome you junk the company!

Welcome to the forum mate, hope you find everything you need here, advice, friendship, support, entertainment. All free and always welcome mate.

Cheers and enjoy

growler2058
21st April 2012, 12:51 PM
G'day John welcome aboard mate gotta friendly mob here fulla great info and advice

Tappin N Crappin

wildgu6
21st April 2012, 02:09 PM
G'day & welcome aboard John
Great lot here with tons of advice, adventures and experiences to share
Hang around and Jump in where ever you feel comfortable.

Enjoy, Cheers Pete

Yappa tappa doo

NissanGQ4.2
21st April 2012, 02:14 PM
Welcome 2 the forum John

Great bunch on members on here always willing 2 help out where they can.

Don't be shy..... feel free 2 jump in the General Banter or Night Shift thread anytime and say hello

Weren't you told that you had 2 pay extra if you wanted the snorkel sealed, It's not a factory standard option, its one of those optional extra's *LMAO*

Enjoy mate,

Cheers

Todd

Dhuck
22nd April 2012, 08:34 AM
Welcome to the forum mate.

AB
22nd April 2012, 09:42 AM
Welcome to the forum mate, feel free to ask any questions and join in the conversations.

Maxhead
22nd April 2012, 09:45 AM
G'Day and welcome to the forum mate

Tweakedoffroad
23rd April 2012, 02:38 PM
G'day mate welcome aboard great bunch with some good info and advice here so feel free to jump in and contribute were you can

modustollens
23rd April 2012, 04:32 PM
Welcome. Will a snorkel improve, make worse, or make no difference to air flow? I would think the longer tube would increase resistance...

MT

frenzy
23rd April 2012, 08:33 PM
Welcome aboard Jon! Good to hear you avoided drowning your pride and joy.

Finly Owner
25th April 2012, 12:41 AM
Hi and welcome to Nissans Nut House Jellies

Tim